Need prayers

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For those of you who pray, my 21month old son needs your prayers. He was playing with balloons outside yesterday and one popped in his face. Well somehow it got his eye and his whole Iris(color part of your eye) filled up with blood because a blood vessel broke. The Dr.'s say that he will be ok because the bleeding stopped but, if the bleeding starts again he would have to have some kind of procedure done and he might lose some of his sight. So please if you pray, help me tell God to watch over my little man.

Thank you,
Ryan

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
my (almost) 3 year old is playing with a balloon now. well, now she's not. it just popped. now she is... she found a new one. my 1 year old had her birthday on saturday and my (almost) 3 year old has hers on sunday.

crazy that happened. i've already prayed and will continue to pray until you give an update. so let us know how it turns out.

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have only been a father for seven month, and empathy takes over every time I here something like this.
My prayers are with your family

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my (almost) 3 year old is playing with a balloon now. well, now she's not. it just popped. now she is... she found a new one. my 1 year old had her birthday on saturday and my (almost) 3 year old has hers on sunday.

crazy that happened. i've already prayed and will continue to pray until you give an update. so let us know how it turns out.

I will let ya'll know how things are going day by day. He also has a Dr.'s appointment on Thursday.