Need help with no start condition!!!!!!

ashkicker11

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I Have a very basic question for anyone. I dumped my bike some what hard about 45-50mph. It fell on the laft side there was no reall damage to the case or any major components. So heres my question... I turn on the key and I do not have anything on the guage pod screen, And I can't get it to crank by using the start button. There is also no sound of the fuel pump activating. And no spark to the plugs. I have replaced all fusses and checked all wiring, I have completely removed the entire front-end assembly with head lamps out etc. I would guess that my ECM may have been rattled however I have no manual on my 2007 Fz-6 yet so I can't really pinpoint where the ECM is. If anyone has knowledge in what may be causing a no spark condition please write back. Thanks

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I Have a very basic question for anyone. I dumped my bike some what hard about 45-50mph. It fell on the laft side there was no reall damage to the case or any major components. So heres my question... I turn on the key and I do not have anything on the guage pod screen, And I can't get it to crank by using the start button. There is also no sound of the fuel pump activating. And no spark to the plugs. I have replaced all fusses and checked all wiring, I have completely removed the entire front-end assembly with head lamps out etc. I would guess that my ECM may have been rattled however I have no manual on my 2007 Fz-6 yet so I can't really pinpoint where the ECM is. If anyone has knowledge in what may be causing a no spark condition please write back. Thanks

I'd check the battery and make sure you don't have a dead short or loose connection's. You should have at least 12 volts there. Any automotive shop/Walmart can do a load test on the battery. If ok, check your clutch safety switch and try by passing it. The ECU is on the left side of the bike, directly below the front of the seat/gas tank where the frame is about at its widest.

E-mail me direct @ [email protected] and I'll e-mail back an 07 PDF factory shop manual for your bike...

Last edited: