Need Galfer / Goodridge / Hell ABS brakelines where to buy!

richardv

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from the Netherlands. People, I'm looking for stainless steel brakelines for my 2007 FZ6 WITH ABS!!!. I cant seem to find them on the internet. Do you have some online shops for me that ship to the EU (Holland) at reasonable prices!

richardv

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I bought the HELL on the 23 th of SEPTEMBER . They where not in stock and it took them almost 1 month to deliver. I ordered front and back lines. Front ordernumber: HBF9693 . Rear well it doesnt matter. Both where for the S2 WITH ABS. So they are listed.

Well they are not. So to you all. Do not order these lines. I will open a new thread about it later on. Still havent got my money back. HELL became hel for me.

Last edited:

cowauto

Stop raining on me!
Reaction score
Visit site
I fitted replacement brake lines last summer, and had a fantastic experience with HEL Performance. I lived pretty close to the headquarters in Devon at the time so just popped down there uninvited one afternoon.

It was absolutely pi$$ing down with rain (typical British summer!), and the guys took me inside and supplied me with coffee while showing me around the workshop. They were most helpful and made up the kit there and then for me (It wasn't the standard lengths for the front lines because I've got some Renthal flat bars). They also supplied me with extra bleed nipples, copper washers and grease in case I needed them when installing the lines. They were also kind enough to offer me a happy discount for visiting them in person (read: not having to post).

I can't offer an opinion on how their franchised manufacturers and dealers in the US and worldwide behave, but overall I couldn't have been happier with their customer service, or the way that they were just nice chaps.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
there's a british based guy on another forum i use who sells braided hoses, if you email him about what you need he might be able to make or supply you with a pair

should be able to contact him on [email protected]

he sells over ebay Braided Hoses, Brake Line Kits items in wezmoto-eu store on eBay!

I'd also add that I have previously bought a set of HEL brake lines for me FZ6 and have been pretty happy with them, also spoke to them at the NEC and they seem like nice people.

£150 seems a bit steep though for brake lines