Need cams

MistahT

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, I've been a member of the FZ6R forum for quite a while. A few guys over there did an FZ6 cam swap and got great results. Anyone happen to have a set they don't need? Seeing them on eBay a little over $100 but cheaper is better - I got a baby coming so every little bit helps.

Thanks in advance!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, I've been a member of the FZ6R forum for quite a while. A few guys over there did an FZ6 cam swap and got great results. Anyone happen to have a set they don't need? Seeing them on eBay a little over $100 but cheaper is better - I got a baby coming so every little bit helps.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi and Welcome!
Hang on for bit and you may find what you seek!
Oh and Tell Marthy (Martin) hi! :thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You should post a pic and tell us what all you've done to it. Maybe some likes/dislikes, love it/hate it stuff...

Perhaps any issues you've had; you know, just to give us lazy people some something to read without searching for it! [MENTION=26760]MistahT[/MENTION]

MistahT

Reaction score
Visit site
You should post a pic and tell us what all you've done to it. Maybe some likes/dislikes, love it/hate it stuff...

Perhaps any issues you've had; you know, just to give us lazy people some something to read without searching for it! [MENTION=26760]MistahT[/MENTION]

Everyone loves pictures, I'll include a lot of pictures :D
Photobucket is being super slow right now, I'll add other pictures later.

I know sometimes forums don't like other makes/models... but what the heck! I got my FZ6R black and red. Marthy built me an exhaust. I make some how-to videos and sound comparisons he posted on his website. I also did the standard fender eliminator, integrated tail light, flush front signals, and smoked windshield.

Then I got bored, bought a Plastidip Pro sprayer system and went Firebelly Orange. This paintjob won me bike of the month.

Then I got bored again and wanted a harder paint job. I mixed up World Rally Blue Pearl and it came out magnificently.

Having basically 2 broken arms (long story) for the past couple months, I got bored again. New headlights, clip ons, and some Electric Lime Green plastidip.

So how much do you want to know about me? I started riding a scooter to save gas money (always wanted a motorcycle but didn't trust myself). Then I got a 50cc Honda Ruckus. Got bored, put a 150cc into it and tuned for a 70mph max speed. Built 3 of those from the ground up, paint, suspension, the works. I was "the Ruckus guy" locally for a while when people needed something fixed or built.

[add more pictures later]

Then got a 1991 GS500E as my first motorcycle. When I got my FZ6R I got my wife a Ninja 250. Also got a Ninja 250 for a friend of mine in parts and basically painted and assembled the entire bike.

My friends and I also love being silly and making other people laugh. My friend Brice got a Storm Trooper track suit and molded his helmet and a halloween mask together.

I couldn't let him have all the fun, so I made a (less impressive) Iron Man.
[wifi is being slow, add picture later]

The art teacher at the school where I teach painted an old helmet to help transform me into Bowser. Then a bunch of us dress up as Mario characters, raced gokarts, and make a cool youtube vide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnYbFJR4ys
^^ The video ^^