Nec

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Off down to the nec again this year, should be a good one this year with plenty of new models on show. Got to confess will be siting on my dream bike again which is the BMW s1000rr. Any one planing on going down this year, if so it's free parking if you go on bike and its under cover right next to the entrance. :thumbup:

Motorcycle Live 2012 - The UK's largest motorcycle show!

Saw a cut away of either that engine (or a very similar one) from BMW when they went to an inline 4 at a MC show in 2005 in Atlanta Georgia..

Very slick internals, super thin valve stems, very neat exhibition.

Please post some pic's after the show.:thumbup:

Pffft s1000rr is a thing of the past now, go go HP4! :p

I'm jealous your going and I am not, have fun!

I will definitely looking for the HP4

Saw a cut away of either that engine (or a very similar one) from BMW when they went to an inline 4 at a MC show in 2005 in Atlanta Georgia..

Very slick internals, super thin valve stems, very neat exhibition.

Please post some pic's after the show.:thumbup:

I will try and get some good pics of the show. :thumbup:

Not going- no leave left and after daughter got married last month no money either ;((((((

I've never been and am thinking of going, is there a better day? I.e last day when they are trying to sell of any dregs of gear?

thinking of going up to this too, unfortunately my other half wont pillion that far so im forced to take the car :p

Any heads up on things not to miss?

thinking of going up to this too, unfortunately my other half wont pillion that far so im forced to take the car :p

Any heads up on things not to miss?

Worth a trip around all the stalls, I shall be looking for a helmet and boots if I see a bargain. Go to the MCN stall they normally sell four or five bike mags for a fiver bargain.:thumbup: I normally take my own food with me as it can be very expensive to buy. Give your self plenty of time believe me you could stay there all day.

Enjoy Phil. :D

Back