Near miss

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Holy cow!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3n6p8iAcI]YouTube - Incredible Supermoto Near Miss![/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good Lord! Some people are just suicidal! (That goes for both the idiot passing a car in a blind curve over double yellow and the guy on supermoto using the entire road like it's his personal race track).

fizz_off

Reaction score
Visit site
Good Lord! Some people are just suicidal! (That goes for both the idiot passing a car in a blind curve over double yellow and the guy on supermoto using the entire road like it's his personal race track).

These are the same MOErons that make fun of the rules of the road and criticize how useless they are. Let them get hurt though and they're the FIRST ones in court whining that "the other guy" should learn how to drive. RIIIIiiggghhhhtTTT - idiots!

Good samaritan laws or not, I would not stop to help either of these idiots if they went down and were injured.

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :Flip: :Flip: :Flip:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Two days ago a kid was killed, and her driver seriously injured, up Ogden Canyon at 2:30 in the afternoon. They were racing another car and both racers passed a slow-moving van, one on each side. :eek:
Stories like that, and videos like this, make me want to sit in my recliner with the drapes drawn...

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
...videos like this, make me want to sit in my recliner with the drapes drawn...

Didn't mean to bum you out, man...but you are right. Skilled or not, these guys are bad examples for all motorcyclists. What really surprised me was that they all laughed and joked about it afterward. One of those guys in the video actually said "COOL!" when he saw the video.:confused:

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
here is a perfect example of why motorcyclists get a bad rap. People see riders as a detriment to themselves and others. How true in this case.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What comes around, goes around.

The rider being filmed was guilty crossing over the double yellow during a curve too. The corner wasn't as blind as where the two collided, but still the same.

For the 2nd rider who went down, he admitted that he made a mistake using the front brake vs the rear. I mentioned this becuase there was a heated discussion in the past about members who only rely on their front brakes to stop. Everyone can ride anyway they like, but maybe this rider used the front brake due to the same style and thinking. Just a thought.

Muscle memory, if you only use one, you'll probablly automatically forget that you have the other.