Naked Speedo Bracket For Sale

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody, I posted this in the Speedo Bracket Interest Group thread as well....

I bought the Speedo Mounting Bracket a few months back from a fellow forum member here, LeaN69, who makes them. I originally intended on doing the naked conversion over the winter. Since then school has picked up tremendously and I've been working non-stop between work and school. In all honesty I just don't have the time, and when I do, I don't have the ambition. I have 1,000 projects started right now, and between all of them, work, and school - my naked project is postponed indefinitely (at least until graduation).

I have an interview with Lutron coming up which means (if I score the position) I'll have my hands full all the way through til graduation in May of 2013. Money is tight at the moment and I just need to put food on the table and put gas in the tank until this position comes up. To add to it all, the other day an older gentleman had a heart attack in his car in front of me while merging onto a very busy highway going about 50mph. He SLAMMED his brakes so hard, there was no avoiding rear ending him. Luckily I was in my car, and luckily I was able to slow to about 5 - 10mph. This was my first accident ever, in my 7 years of driving. The gentlemen was alright, but I was deemed at fault which I can't deny because I honestly was too close to stop - even though his heart attack caused the entire situation. There's nobody to blame but myself, which really hurt my pride, and my wallet. I had to pay out of pocket for airbags and a windshield. All that's left is the airbag sensor and front bumper. So I'm not in a position to buy more for my bike when I'm still getting my car in normal operating condition.

I really really want to keep the bracket for when I'm ready - but this could take months - and cash in my pocket is more important to me while I get through this rough patch. Enough of why I am selling it.....

So here goes:

I have 1 of these exact brackets:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/39312-speedometer-bracket-group-interest.html

It's a very solid, rigid build. Great for if you are doing a naked conversion and need a way to mount your speedo. I paid about 60$ including shipping for it - only a few months ago. It's still in the packaging it was mailed in - never used a single time.

I'm looking to sell it somewhere in the 60$ (USD) range. I was going to put it up on eBay, but figured I'd see if any forum members here were interested first. If by Tuesday it appears no forum members are interested, I will put it up on eBay.

So if anybody here is in need of this mount, shoot me a PM, I'm willing to negotiate. I can accept paypal, and I have 100% positive feedback and can ship same day.

Last edited: