naked and touring???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this the screen you guys are talking about:

5vxw0751xx00hr.jpg

Sure is...just did 2500km's with this little sucker fitted...not a stress! dont particularly like the look of it, but it does the job brilliantly...and when you want to take it off, like i did, for "posing" around Phillip Island at the World Supers, no-one would ever know you had it.

Wind deflectors are also a good touring addition on a naked...keeps the wind & rain off your hands brilliantly.

:thumbup:

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
The screen would look OK if they had designed the headlight/screen meeting point with some style. Looks like an after thought (which I suppose it is), my wifes GSR has a small neat screen as standard, it looks neat but makes a hell of a difference to the ride. Wish something similar was available for FZ.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The screen would look OK if they had designed the headlight/screen meeting point with some style. Looks like an after thought (which I suppose it is), my wifes GSR has a small neat screen as standard, it looks neat but makes a hell of a difference to the ride. Wish something similar was available for FZ.

There's this one that has a slighter more integrated look:

Dettaglio Prodotto
3991_IMG_PMZ.jpg