Nail in the tire

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
to be honest dude. that doenst look like a nail to me, it almost just looks like a rock. How sharp it had to be to pierce your tire... thats questionable, but the texture looks like a little pebble IMHO

i agree, and i hope youre right. Wont know till i go to my friends house. Id rather try to mess with it at his house then my own incase i have to take the tire off.

kamaz_aka_troy

Reaction score
Visit site
I had HUGE screw in my front tire this summer, and I got it in the morning when I suppose to go to the bike run. Thankfully day went fine my front tire didn't blow off, screw didn't come out. I got tires changed two days later - didn't want to risk. I wouldn't ride with nail/screw in the tire(s) on the bike.

So be carefull.

Best Regards...

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Youre in NY we have to get used to this crap...

Ive pulled and plugged sometimes its just asphalt too... but right now I have 1000 post plug miles on my rear...
(that sounds sooo wrong but you know what I mean)

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Youre in NY we have to get used to this crap...

Ive pulled and plugged sometimes its just asphalt too... but right now I have 1000 post plug miles on my rear...
(that sounds sooo wrong but you know what I mean)

I know. I was just lucky i never had an issue with 16k miles on another set of tires on another bike. My friend was nice enough to give me his mean streak tire incase i needed it. The size is 180x55x17. Not sure if i can use it yet but theres good tread on it.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
to be honest dude. that doenst look like a nail to me, it almost just looks like a rock. How sharp it had to be to pierce your tire... thats questionable, but the texture looks like a little pebble IMHO

Close but no cigar. :) It was a little piece of glass that came right out, fellow forum member fb400 had my back incase we had to change the but when he pulled that little sliver out easily i was so elated. It really was small, it just looked big. :rockon:
I was lucky for once.