My toys

S

sportrider

and I thought I had it bad!!!:thumbup:
I still am struggling with the collective pitch!!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a current list of my RC toys

Helicopers
Raptor 90SE
Raptor 50
Raptor 50(hughes 530)
Raptor 50(hughes 300)
Trex 450xl X 2

Planes
UCD 46
Piper cub .25
combat plane .25
pattern plane .15
T34 .45
a couple of shock flyers

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
and I thought I had it bad!!!:thumbup:
I still am struggling with the collective pitch!!!

Once you can fly the Blade CP, you will be able to fly any nitro bird. The smaller it is the harder it is to fly. I would recommend you try the trex 450 as your next machine. You will be shocked at how stable it is compaired to the Blade.

S

sportrider

I have a Blade CX2, Blade CP Pro, Dragon Fly 2 ch, Hobbyzone Super Cub, Parkzone T-28 Trojan, Guanli A-10

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My Heli Fleet....

Here's my heli fleet... two nitro Thunder Tiger Raptors at the rear with 50 size motors, the one without the body shell is getting the Airwolf Bell 222 body with retractable wheels (haven't had the chance to paint the body yet), in the middle left is the Align 450SE TREX electric (the most nimble and fully 3-D capable heli for the $$$ worth on the market), the EVO Flight Shogun 400 size electric that pioneered the beginnings of 3-D electric helicopters, at the front the cheapo $30 Walmart special, and the E-Flite Blade CX-2. The back four are suited for outdoor flying with winds as high as 15 to 20kph on the nitro's, not so much fun on the TREX and Shogun. The front 2 are good for indoor flying in your house such as the livingroom. I would not recommend flying the TREX or the Shogun in the house but the front four are very well suited to an indoor gymnasium which is what we do in the winter months when it's too cold to fly outside. I'd say looking at this picture, there is over $6.5k worth of heli and electronics sitting here. That doesn't even include the radio's (transmitters) to fly them. It's a cool hobby but helis can get expensive really fast. ;)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my heli fleet... two nitro Thunder Tiger Raptors at the rear with 50 size motors, the one without the body shell is getting the Airwolf Bell 222 body with retractable wheels (haven't had the chance to paint the body yet), in the middle left is the Align 450SE TREX electric (the most nimble and fully 3-D capable heli for the $$$ worth on the market), the EVO Flight Shogun 400 size electric that pioneered the beginnings of 3-D electric helicopters, at the front the cheapo $30 Walmart special, and the E-Flite Blade CX-2. The back four are suited for outdoor flying with winds as high as 15 to 20kph on the nitro's, not so much fun on the TREX and Shogun. The front 2 are good for indoor flying in your house such as the livingroom. I would not recommend flying the TREX or the Shogun in the house but the front four are very well suited to an indoor gymnasium which is what we do in the winter months when it's too cold to fly outside. I'd say looking at this picture, there is over $6.5k worth of heli and electronics sitting here. That doesn't even include the radio's (transmitters) to fly them. It's a cool hobby but helis can get expensive really fast. ;)

Let's not bring up how many thousands we have in these machines!:Flash:

I have over $3,000 in one machine.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=6xmlBHIJ1Ps"]YouTube - Piccoz[/ame]

Here is my son flying that cheap 30 dollar Walmart special.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let's not bring up how many thousands we have in these machines!:Flash:

I have over $3,000 in one machine.

Hah, hah, good point we don't want J thinking Danny's going to 2nd mortgage the house off. :thumbup: Your kid flying the Piccoz makes me want to charge mine up and take it for a flight. LOL.

Last edited:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hah, hah, good point we don't want to J thinking Danny's going to 2nd mortgage the house off. :thumbup: Your kid flying the Piccoz makes me want to charge mine up and take it for a flight. LOL.

My thoughs exactly! Most would never understand the costs involved in this hobby. It's best to not discuss it!:D

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Latest project is a 1/5th scale Hawker Sea Fury (KMP kit), been on the bench for the last 2 years, and while winter is here, if weather permits, around the 32°F mark with minimal wind chill, I like flying the electric Carl Goldberg Chipmunk on skiis. What a blast watching the blowing snow trail behind the chippy on take-offs and landings in the snow!

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
theres a truck behind there too.

That is a truck in the background. I have the TRAXXAS TMAXX 4WD nitro truck for those windy days at the airfield when it’s all you can do. These pics were taken at the Klondike Promenade that our R/C club participated in a few years ago. The photographer needs a lesson in action shooting based on the first shot. LOL. One of the few times I managed to hit the pizza box spot on...

roadryder08

Reaction score
Visit site
looks like you have a good sized hanger my aircraft include
a blade cx, saber , black ghost mini heli, a j-3 cub, and a spitfire warbird,
and I also have a rock crawler rc jeep