My Streetfighter FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing and beautiful job! Makes me sad I haven't learn to weld yet. Was the exhaust a personal preference or was there was some kind of difficulty in using the R1 exhaust? I am a sucker for an undertail exhaust and have thought of getting an FZ1 and putting a R1 tail and exhaust on it. I can't find anyone who has ever done it and am wondering if it would be possible (providing I learn to weld). Is there anything that would have prevented you from doing that on your FZ6? Thanks.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with 4dr, looks good. I bought my bike for what it is....while I have done some mods, its no where near that extensive. Not to sound like a D-Bag, but, if I wanted a single sided swing arm, I would have bought a VFR.

visions

THAT guy
Reaction score
Visit site
I know this is old, so the chances are slim... But could you give us some info about the vfr sssa? I have a buddy that has access to a machine shop... do you have any drawings?

Thanks!

lucas_lik

Reaction score
Visit site
The coolest bike I ever seen.....Very neat and tidy work......I also wish to have the tail like yours....is it once you install the tail, the exhaust can't install back already?

Crawf

Reaction score
Visit site
wow, this is realllll nice.

How hard is the tail to install? straight forward or special bearings and stuff?

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It will not fit the UK FZ6N headlight setup.
You will have to buy a complete FZ16 headlight setup.

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
That's a shame, I really liked it.

Does anyone know if there are similar styled screens which will fit?