My new toy

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
So I've been on the search for a while for a new ride. I had it pretty much narrowed down to a 2010 Hyundai Gen coupe 2.0T track model. I drove the car and it felt pretty solid, but I kept reading about how bad the transmission was on the gencoupe.com forum so I was having my doubts. Then on Wednesday I went drive a 2010 Mazda RX-8 and fell in love with it. For being such a small/low car it rides very well. And what I like most about it is the freestyle doors which makes it easier to get the baby out the back. So I went back yesterday and sealed the deal on it. A black sport with the 6sp mt. I believe I made the right choice. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

rx8001.jpg

rx8002.jpg

rx8003.jpg

rx8004.jpg

rx8005.jpg

rx8006.jpg

rx8007.jpg

rx8008.jpg

rx8009.jpg

rx8012-1.jpg

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet car.
Though your lucky to live in the states were fuel's cheap,cos they do like to drink petrol.(though not as bad as RX7's!)

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
really nice ride. you are making me miss my 6 speed. thought I was over it.. been 3 years. Had a RSX-S model.. loved that car. oh well

Congrats.. she looks awesome

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful car. Make sure you keep an eye on the oil level as those things are thirsty on oil as well. It's the way that the rotary ee\ngine is designed.