My New Ride, how does it compare?

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Some PIA moments this year.
Went to go for a ride, found a screw in the back tire. I need a 46mm socket to get the rear tire off. Front tire needs a 22mm hex for the axle. Not easy tools to find and they are not in the bike kit...
And, for the first time in my life, I dropped my bike in the garage. I was pissed. I wheeled her forward to her spot, thought the kickstand was down (I just went for a 300 m. ride and was exhausted and absent-minded) and set her down. Then that "Oh SHEEEET" moment when the bike went over the place she would usually stop and right on over.... Then came the fun part of trying to get her back up. Let me just way that the usual method on "butt on the saddle and push with your legs" did not work. I ended up having to put a jack under the frame slider and jack her up to the point that I could get her up.
Luckily the only damage was a broken clutch lever (which I wanted to replace anyway with shorties) and scraped case. The passenger pegs and Motovation slider kept the exhaust and body work safe.
Aside from those mishaps, I love this bike. I am amazed how well it handles. I thought the added weight would really hurt, but it doesn't at all. I hit corners faster, more stable, and with less lean angle. The power is mind-swelling and always there. Brakes have more power than I can use and are fade free.
And the look.... Well, aside from my love, people always stop me and talk about it. They are fairly uncommon around here.