My new fz6 S2 N ABS + 2Bros & Xenon frontlight

dhole

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello folks,

It's been a long time since my last post, but here I am with my new bike and some options on it : (Yamaha Fly screen, rear leds indicators - fronts are coming- Anti theft LUMA, 2bros exhaust and Tecnoglobe xenon frontlight)

As I'm not english speaking and I don't know exactly how to name every part of a bike, I'll let you take a look at my pics

Please, feel free to leave your comments.

V

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Looks great! I love the red stripe. I reminds me of the 1979 Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special. Your's is a beautiful bike. While blue is the fastest, ;) I wish we had more colors to choose from in the US.

dhole

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for your positive comments...You are totally right Hellgate, it looks like the daytona special of '79. That's why I also purchased a helmet that suits my bike (Bell Daytona) ;). (See my first pic.)
I'll try to post a video as soon as the weather gets better in Belgium :(
I've finally found a place where to put the actioncam and have a nice view of the front wheel spinning.

V

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
super nice. great choice of color and for keeping it simple and clean and streamlined. i think i would be a bit nervous putting my fast blue 07 up against that...

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
beautiful!!! I`d get rid of the flyscreen and swap these mirrors but everything else it perfect! :thumbup: :rockon:

H

HavBlue

Wow! Looks great! I love the red stripe. I reminds me of the 1979 Yamaha RD400 Daytona Special. Your's is a beautiful bike. While blue is the fastest, ;) I wish we had more colors to choose from in the US.

There's another color besides blue? Well really......he,he,he..

dhole

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a short video of my Two bros exhausts sound

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SDG7FBIQoI"]YouTube - fz6 Two Brothers[/ame]

Enjoy ;)