My new/first bike

ckgoyett

Reaction score
Visit site
I've wanted a bike for a few years, so I finally got one- 2006 FZ6! I'm new to riding, but I've caught on pretty quick. I'm taking the MSF class in a few weeks too. I'm ready to get out there and ride. The blue one in the picture is my roommate's. He just bought his last week. Enjoy the pics!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Take it easy out there till you take your MSF course. After that... still take it easy! :thumbup:

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: first lesson: 1 gear up to 9rpm than just pul clutch :BLAA:

just kidding off-course . . . enjoy your ride like we all do :rockon::rockon:

FloppyRunner

Motorcycle Noooooooooooob
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Many say the FZ6 is too much for a first bike, and they are probably right, but keep a good head on and you'll likely be fine. Don't be pressured to do things you don't want to, go faster than you feel comfortable, etc... Respect the bike and realize that it has much more capability than you will likely be able to use for at least a year or two.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
First :welcome: and be safe the FZ6 was my first bike just make sure you keep your brain and common sense connected to your throttle hand:thumbup:

Lol I love that you and your roomate both have the FZ6. That is like me and my roommates all forum members and all with an FZ6. MarinaFazer had an 06 Red FZ6 then recently traded for a Suzuki DRZ, playbygolf has an 05 silver FZ6, and I had an 04 Galaxy Blue FZ6 but just switched to an 09 Raven FZ6. My Driveway was a Yamaha ad for awhile, it still kinda since we have two and my other roommate wants to learn to ride.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: To the best forum and motorcycle out there. Your room mate has the best color for the FZ6. Your's is OK however. Enjoy and ride safe! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm, matching FZ6's, i can see some fun rides in the future, stay upright, and enjoy.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ckgoyett

Reaction score
Visit site
First :welcome: and be safe the FZ6 was my first bike just make sure you keep your brain and common sense connected to your throttle hand:thumbup:

Lol I love that you and your roomate both have the FZ6. That is like me and my roommates all forum members and all with an FZ6. MarinaFazer had an 06 Red FZ6 then recently traded for a Suzuki DRZ, playbygolf has an 05 silver FZ6, and I had an 04 Galaxy Blue FZ6 but just switched to an 09 Raven FZ6. My Driveway was a Yamaha ad for awhile, it still kinda since we have two and my other roommate wants to learn to ride.

Thanks for the advice. All of your roommates with an FZ6 sounds awesome! I hope to get my other two roommates out there too. And great choice on the 09 Raven FZ6!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Gratz on the bike! hope to join the ranks of FZ6 owner by the end of the summer :thumbup: Keep your head about you and keep the rubber ride down, i've ridden powerful bikes and things go bad much faster, thats why they're dangerous, keep your head about you and they're the funnest thing on the road though!