My neighbor gave me a free motorcycle lift!

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was cleaning up some of the ice/ snow outside a couple days ago and one of my neighbors approached me n just asked me if i had a lift for my bikes. In my mind i was like yea i do, thinking it was for him, i was on my way to get it for him so he could use it. Then he stopped me and said "no no i have a lift for you to have." cool! went to his garage and i was looking at this hunk of orange steel w/ bars like wat is think contraption??:confused:...we were talking about it, how much he paid for it years ago, how it just sits there rusting and is a hassle to just move it around to clear space. He had a vulcan 1600 nomad in his garage that he crashed n sold to his friend. So in the end he just gave it to me, i offered to give him some $ but wouldn't take it. He was more relieved to get rid of it.

this thing lifts up my vulcan 900 like nothing and is very secure.

i just gotta regrease the threaded shaft, clean it up, and buy a mount for the fz6 and my girls bike.

looked it up and its supposed to be red lol

way better than my sissor jack!
here it is: EAZY RIZER

heres a video of how it works:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iJ1YJFkoc"]Triumph Bonneville on Original Red Eazyrizer Lift - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty slick, and it doesn't stick out much at all for working around the bike. And best yet, the price was right!!

If you find something that fits flat under the FZ (for the lift), please post what you find, etc. With the under exhaust, its just about impossible to use any type of lift like this.. I have a Pitbull Standard air lift (two arms like yours) that I bought for my old Goldwing and HD, but is useless on the FZ..

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you find something that fits flat under the FZ (for the lift), please post what you find, etc. With the under exhaust, its just about impossible to use any type of lift like this.. I have a Pitbull Standard air lift (two arms like yours) that I bought for my old Goldwing and HD, but is useless on the FZ..

im planning to buy this foot mount adapter, a little expensive for a piece of metal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKh6d7RPiag]Foot-Peg Mount System - YouTube[/ame]

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My friends Brutale has holes in the frame for lift points. Insert bike adapter onto bike, align lift to adapter push on until it seats, then push down on this break-over lever to lift the bike. It pretty solid and gives it about 10" of lift for basic suspension work.

Its a tripod that roles around. Like this concept.... [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorbike-Central-Paddock-ConStands-Brutale/dp/B00HSBDDM6"]Motorbike Central Stand Paddock Lift ConStands Power MV Agusta Brutale 920 11-12, Adaptor+Casters incl.: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike[/ame] It would be pretty handy!