My FZ is going to crash in the house for a few days

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
Man is it cold outside, So I let (make that my wife let) the bike come inside to warm up for awhile:D

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, that's a beautiful thing! I wish I could do the same but I have two steps from the garage to the breezeway and another two steps from the breezeway into the house.

Now I feel bad... lol

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it is positioned wrong. it should be centered on the TV and facing the tv. that way you can sit on it and play motorcycle racing games while sitting on it. :thumbup:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I like the new centerpiece bro! and right next to the big TV. Good spot...ditch the glass thingy behind it and put a hood with scoop from an old Dodge Challenger and some chequered flags and you're set.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats AWESOME!!!!hmmmmm...... I wonder if I can talk MY wife into that.... Ok she said no, my second love will have to wait for bare roads in the garage. man.. Well the battery maintainer/charger will have to take care of her for a while. :(You're a lucky guy. How cold is it there anyway?

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried that one already. My reply was "The bike can come in and take your bed and you can go sleep outside." Grats on the new decorative ornament.

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats AWESOME!!!!hmmmmm...... I wonder if I can talk MY wife into that.... Ok she said no, my second love will have to wait for bare roads in the garage. man.. Well the battery maintainer/charger will have to take care of her for a while. :(You're a lucky guy. How cold is it there anyway?

To some of you who live way up north probably not that cold, but when it hits the under side of zero thats cold. Last night it got down to right at zero degrees F.

Rob2222

Reaction score
www.rob2222.de
Man, that's a beautiful thing! I wish I could do the same but I have two steps from the garage to the breezeway and another two steps from the breezeway into the house.
Now I feel bad... lol

Two steps are noting for 98hp. :cheer:

BR Robert

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
jrf, I'm in central KY and I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to the cold the last few days! Brrrrrrr....

I wish I could manage this, but there's just no way to get the bike into my apartment. Usually, she's already taken up residence in my gf's garage, but we had some pretty good weather until about mid-December or later and I didn't want to miss a single day of riding. In fact, we rode 2 or 3 days after Christmas, and it would've been a pain if the bike had been in another city.

The downside of that is now she's sitting outside (nicely covered) in this damned cold weather!!! It's been eating at me for the last few days too, as I have to walk past her every time I leave the house. I feel terrible...but I do make sure to start her up every couple of days and let her get nice and warm before covering her back up for her nap.

For her bravery and dedication, she's getting a nice new pair of shoes in a month or so. Shh...it's a surprise! :rockon:

jniedermeyer

6 Time SuperBowl Champs
Reaction score
Visit site
what does starting it...uh..her up every couple days do ? wouldnt that just eat up your battery? cold starts are not exactly good for any engine. i know not all of us are lucky enough to store their bikes indoors. tell your wives to f**k off! be a man and the sex will be much more animalistic. heres a pic from last winter before some mods and my mini-me wants to ride so bad hes sad.

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
what does starting it...uh..her up every couple days do ? wouldnt that just eat up your battery? cold starts are not exactly good for any engine. i know not all of us are lucky enough to store their bikes indoors. tell your wives to f**k off! be a man and the sex will be much more animalistic. heres a pic from last winter before some mods and my mini-me wants to ride so bad hes sad.

I start mine up because I don't put anything in the tank except gas (no stabil) and letting it sit with just gas in the tank would be a bad idea.IMO

Everybodys different in what they do over the winter, I just chose to do it this way and see how the bike handled it. So far I haven't seen any ill effects from doing this:thumbup:

Symba2000

Reaction score
Visit site
It's so nice to see people take care of their FZ6's to this degree... mad props :)

I just asked my g/f if I could ever bring the bike inside... we all know the answer... hahah