My Fazer Mods

B4sok

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
thought I would post some pics of my bike and the Mods...... So far.
ATB

Yamaha FZ6-S 2004: , Xenon Bulbs, White LED POD Lights, K&N Air Filter,Power commander,Pro Bolt stainless steel engine bolts,Pro Bolt stainless steel fairing and lower fairing bolts and Pro Bolt stainless steel rear axle nut, Beowulf Radiator Cover, Power Bronze belly pan, Carbon Fibre Hugger,R & G Frame Sliders and front axle bobbins, Rear axle Moto Race Bobbins, Puig Dark Smoke double bubble Windscreen, , Pro Grip Tank Pad, silver CNC Valve Caps With Yamaha Logo, Black CNC Oil Cap , D.I.D. 530 O-Ring Chain, Renthal Rear sprocket Gold standard with Stainless steel nuts,Scorpion Exhaust, All balls head and wheel bearings,Caulfield leather custom seat, stainless fz6 rbrake resovoir cover, FZ1 bar, alloy bar ends, Evo Tech Tail tidy, Stainless Goodridge brake lines and HBC sintered pads.

Last edited:

Cranaman

Reaction score
Visit site
I love the seat. Have you got any more information about how to get one and of course the price etc. Much Obliged

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! I have a question though maybe its just the picture playing with my eyes but it looks like the left side can is bent?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome work man. Looks really good. Where did you get the frame plug? Do you have one on the other side too?

B4sok

Reaction score
Visit site
I love the seat. Have you got any more information about how to get one and of course the price etc. Much Obliged

Hey Cranaman, sorry for the delay in answering(PM'd you), I had the seat done by a company in Manchester (Caulfield Leather) I think, but you should be able to google it. If you can't find it send me a pm and I'll find their number for you. I sent the original stock seat to them and had it fitted with a gel pad and recovered inc the design for approx £150. ATB Sok:thumbup:

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

B4sok

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi ChevyFazer, I agree it looks bent in the picture but happy to say it's not. I'll need to brush up on my camera skills.ATB Sok

B4sok

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome work man. Looks really good. Where did you get the frame plug? Do you have one on the other side too?

Hi Sanger(PM'd you), I think I ordered it from pro-bolt. Try them and if they don't I'll see if I can dig out the info. I could only get one for the offside(nearside US lol) Cheers Sok :thumbup: