My FAST FZ.......

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, my FZ is faster than your FZ. No, not because it's silver. But, because it's an FZ1 !!! That's right, got rid of the slow FZ6 and got a real FZ, a real bike, AN FZ1. Loaded with extras and did I mention it's FAST ??? I like my silver color now as well as my ex-FZ6 in red, maybe even better, and believe me when I say it's FAST !!!
Peace out, got to join the FAST forum.
Kidding guys, don't get your little panties in a knot. The FZ6 is fast enough, but the FZ1 is a misslile, for sure. There is more activity on this forum than over at the FZ1 forum and informative guys at both locations.
I gotta wonder if I call Michael Jackson a fag**t on the other forum ,like I did here, if I'll get in trouble???
It's all good.

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
For the record, the FZ6 is fast enough for ANYONE, but the FZ1 does bring another round of "WOW" to the table !!! They're all toys.

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Different strokes for different folks , whatever turns your crank...PS. the FZ6 is a real bike...some people don't need that wow factor...if I want wow I get the wiesco bore kit in , and run a 175 shot of noz...or have my x gf. ride nude on the back...hmm, okay scratch that last wow....Daryl

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats.
I'll just keep my FZ6 so if I go all out I'm braking the highest speed limit in the country by only 130km/h instead of 190km/h.
That being said if caught I'll go to jail either way.

Its good to see the good manners and friendly attitude of this forum have rubbed off on you :thumbup:

.... Oh wait......:rolleyes:

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Enjoy your Smaller Gas tank....93 octane fuel costs... and less mileage for the same distance covered.

I have ridden with FZ1 and it seems like most annoying thing is the fuel consumption and limited range. I am not a fast ride by any stretch but I had no trouble keeping up with them on the FZ6 on a normal road at speeds under 100 mph --

so... :BLAA:

and :Flip:

and :spank: for talking down to your first love

stay safe ... and :rockon:

peace out

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I gotta wonder if I call Michael Jackson a fag**t on the other forum ,like I did here, if I'll get in trouble???
It's all good.

Who knows. All I know is he's dead, or hanging out with Elvis in a coffee shop.

Sweat bike! I saw a used, blue, '07 for $5,100 this week. Bone-ass stock and looked brand new. Someday I will have one.

But until then I owe an Oldsmoblie...eg: a bike without a home...

Enjoy, FZ1s are amazing bikes.

What year is it?

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a 2002. Not fuel injected and doesn't take premium fuel. I couldn't care less if it did take premium fuel. I don't ride a bike to save gas money and as far as range, I don't care how often I have to stop to fuel, if I'm going long distance, I take the big Harley. The FZ6 was plenty fast enough for me and I never thought I'd want a liter bike, but it's here.
Like someone said, they'll both break the speed limit by a bunch. It's not all about the speed anyway, I was just busting chops. For me, it's just about riding and I'll ride any bike made if I get a good deal on it. I almost bought a 500cc Apprila scooter a couple weeks ago, just for kicks.

oluap

Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ6 is fast enough!
I Know many 1000cc owners that can't even keep up when it comes to leaning on a turn! They pass on the straight!!!!!
Besides, what about a GSXR1000, R1, ZX10R? Those are fast(er)!
Then, the FZ1 is no longer a real bike?
I don't think like that! Fortunately.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Different strokes for different folks , whatever turns your crank...PS. the FZ6 is a real bike...some people don't need that wow factor...if I want wow I get the wiesco bore kit in , and run a 175 shot of noz...or have my x gf. ride nude on the back...hmm, okay scratch that last wow....Daryl

Oh man, we were really hoping for pis of the x on the back.
Should I post the ones I have? :eek:

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Lighten up Portugal, I'm just ribbing. I would never have needed any more speed/power than my FZ6 had and I missed it the day after I traded it away, so I corrected my mistake and got an FZ1. Had I been offered a bangin' deal on an FZ6 instead, I'd have taken it. I got a smokin' deal on the FZ1. I'm not a pro rider, so either bike is fast enough for me. Now go fix your bunched up panties and go for a ride.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, my FZ is faster than your FZ. No, not because it's silver. But, because it's an FZ1 !!! That's right, got rid of the slow FZ6 and got a real FZ, a real bike, AN FZ1. Loaded with extras and did I mention it's FAST ??? I like my silver color now as well as my ex-FZ6 in red, maybe even better, and believe me when I say it's FAST !!!
Peace out, got to join the FAST forum.
Kidding guys, don't get your little panties in a knot. The FZ6 is fast enough, but the FZ1 is a misslile, for sure. There is more activity on this forum than over at the FZ1 forum and informative guys at both locations.
It's all good.

Well my dad can beat up your dad...haha... seriously.. good luck and don't die on that thing!