My dad

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I won't be on the computer for a while my dad died from throat cancer and I have to fly back to New York and try to get things taken care off. My mom is not taking things so good because he died 2 months before his 65 birthday and the are stopping his social security checks and the VA is stopping the checks as well because he died before his VA claim and we are tring the best that we can do. So hopefully I get back in time for the RC in June. But as for now I am still coming unless something goes wrong, till then everyone be safe. I will try to get to a computer when I'm in NY to see what happens.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So sorry to hear that. Hope comfort and peace of mind find you quickly.

W

wrightme43

Dominic, man my heart goes out to you all. Life is fleeting and to savored every minute. You and yours will be in my prayers.

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thoughts and prayers are with you. Lost my mother at 65 last year. I can sympathize. Hang in there.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my thoughts are with you.... my dad died when i was 10... im sure it doesnt get any easier the older you get...

vdbergj1

Manna
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be thinking of you and your family. My father past away when i was 10 and my first wife 7 years ago - it takes time man, allot of time. You and your Mother and family will be in my prayers.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I won't be on the computer for a while my dad died from throat cancer and I have to fly back to New York and try to get things taken care off. My mom is not taking things so good because he died 2 months before his 65 birthday and the are stopping his social security checks and the VA is stopping the checks as well because he died before his VA claim and we are tring the best that we can do. So hopefully I get back in time for the RC in June. But as for now I am still coming unless something goes wrong, till then everyone be safe. I will try to get to a computer when I'm in NY to see what happens.
My thoughts are with you and your Mum mate,
Good luck.
Peace be with your Dad.

Nelly

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My deepest sympathies to you and yours. I hope like heck you can get everything sorted out for your Ma without too many more hassles. The last thing any of you need right now.

Hang in there.

Mike.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wish you the best! A grandparent you know is coming and that is hard enough, but a parent..... I hope I don't have to see that day prematurely. Sorry for your loss!

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your dad, keep your head high, chin up and always remember the good times!

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dominic, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

My dad was diagnosed with esophogeal cancer this past Thursday. He's 68. The family is now putting our playbook together for the next several months but it is certainly very difficult, especially for my mother. In fact, I'm writing this from my parent's kitchen now. We'll know more this upcoming week, and we are all praying that it is operable.