My brush with Fame......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went down to the local Shopping Centre this afternoon and low and behold i see one of my Aussie Hero's doing a book signing :cheer:........Bought one of his books , got him to sign it and had a good 15 minute talk to one of my Idol's......Then i thought "How about a pic" ? and here it is :D

Unfortunately he will only be known to the Cricket playing countries in the world ( There's a clue ;) ) , but there is a Rep point for the first correct guess as to who he is :D....Get to it....

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
LOL,- i know squad about cricket ....,- not a sport here in Denmark :), - so I googled, and took the first name with a picture that just had the slightest reassemble :)

RaVzTeR

Reaction score
Visit site
pffft, all you Aussies look the same! :p

I think I know who this is, do we get a hint as to what he specializes in?

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Andy Bichel ?

r338055_1534426.jpg

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL , no wrong sport.....I am however blown away as to how an American knows Nathan Buckley :D
I just typed in the date and book signing and he came up in some othe forum.. looked up a pic and it looked the same hehe.. it didnt say what sport... :squid:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I went down to the local Shopping Centre this afternoon and low and behold i see one of my Aussie Hero's doing a book signing :cheer:........Bought one of his books , got him to sign it and had a good 15 minute talk to one of my Idol's......Then i thought "How about a pic" ? and here it is :D

Unfortunately he will only be known to the Cricket playing countries in the world ( There's a clue ;) ) , but there is a Rep point for the first correct guess as to who he is :D....Get to it....

Yeah, the guy pictured, his name is Daniel.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good one humps! I know a few cricketers myself, used to play indoor cricket with Ryan Harris, mark Cosgrove, and a couple other SA cricketers a couple of years ago, and was having drinks with Mark Cosgrove, current Aussie one day player Callum fergusson on wednesday night at work...love my cricket...absolute cricket tragic! In fact this morning I umpired my sons cricket for his school...love the kids cricket, it's awesome...very entertaining!

Andy Bichel was a great cricketer for both the Bulls and AUstralia, great fighter, and apparently a top bloke!