Mutation update 06/09

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so i didnt notice this the first time i looked at the bike but that little red duck head on front under the throttle is badass

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
I love it. You need to get yourself over to the ratbike.org forum.

Don't mind the haters. Those are the folks who think that adding a bolt-on fender eliminator is "customizing." You've built something that is truly custom and unique. There won't be another FZ6 like it.

Fred

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it needs a pair of long horns on the front end. Elvis would love it. :thumbup:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Not my style, but creative. I like where you are going with it though. IMHO, I think with a bit more time and maybe attention to detail it could be outstanding. But who knows, maybe that is the look you were going for.

+10 on the head light. That is really trick.

-bryan

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All I can say is I hope it was a wrecked bike! Best of luck selling it... Mint bikes are hard to sell for a decent price... what would you ask for it $ wise?

Messy

Reaction score
Visit site
Fighters all te way. I agree, "internet fighters" as the nay sayer put it can be pretty gay if you're only a streetfighter guy online, but how else would you let ANYONE not in your town see your work for inspiration?

The gasmask is f**king sick, I love it, and Ive never seen anything like it. Lotsa props to you for that. You should get rid of those mirrors though man. Everything else is awesome!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
can anyone here define "Streetfighter"?

For answer refer to post #1

Not my thing, but honestly it would be coold to have a bike that i could do that too, but i like my bikes pretty and shiny,

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely insane, definitely Mad Max material, and streetfighter insane. :D

How did you get the R1 tail to bolt up?

you beat me to it. definitely belongs on the set of mad max. I hear they are talking about making a new movie. maybe you should audition the bike!

Anarchy

Reaction score
Visit site
you beat me to it. definitely belongs on the set of mad max. I hear they are talking about making a new movie. maybe you should audition the bike!

Oh, I have pictures from the set of that Movie, including some of the chopped up crazy bikes they made. They are filming it in Carrizozo New Mexico and my grandparents live there. They walk down to the set almost everyday. I'll see if I can find them.

Moe

Reaction score
www.ruckerperformance.com
I changed up my lights abit....I now have fitted in Foglamps with a diffuser from an 08' Lincoln MKZ.Once I paint the chrome rings black it will match the mask.Also relocated my Ignition switch to inside the mask mount on the left side close to the fork leg.Will post pics tonight for you

Moe

Reaction score
Lots of bugs this eve......I have to say I cannot take credit for the gasmask headlamp,I saw one on angry guy a while back but they wanted like 400 plus bucks for one.Not gonna happen,so my wheels got to turning and if they can do it ....so can I.

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
There should seriously be a law against doing this to a FZ6. I'm sorry, but set that thing on fire and put it out of it's misery...please! Oh wait...it looks like you already have! :D

The only thing dumber than this would be the poor dumb bastard that actually buys it if you do end up trying to sell it. :spank:

:ban:

You're crazy!:Flip: that **** is badass. I love everything about it, except the exhaust. The side fairings, HOT. the radiator cap, HOT. The dull paint job, HOT. the headlight, HOT AS HELL. It looks like a bike for a real rider (IMO). You have to not care what anyone thinks, and just love to ride hard, fast and everywhere, F%^& the law and the world. This is a bike for the underground riders, not the posers. I love it!:rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
big-ish changes,still BBQ black,Rear subframe cleanup not crazy bout the plate but it works,headlight still in refine stages and seat still in workout mode.Big demons in my head on thissun,probly sell it and work on another after paint.

What's Up Wood!!! I like your work!!!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know about street...but you should give Hollywood a call! I can just see Vin Diesel riding that thing! LOL

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Let me think about this for a second:

1) You spray-bombed the bike black
2) You nailed a mallard of malice on the radiator cap
3) You slapped a gas-mask onto the headlights
4) Sawed-up the front fender and sawed-off the rear one
5) Spectacled mirrors and radiator side panels
6) Flush mounts
7) License plate tacked on
8) Exposed the front chain sprocket
9) Exposed the exhaust

The list goes on...

My opinion? I'm not worthy to bestow my opinion. That ride is simply the most badass mother ****er I've ever seen! You're thinking about selling it? It should be sold to GOD!! That's right. GOD should come down here and PAY YOU for that machine! Only GODS do business with other GODS! I bow down to you!

Last edited:

Moe

Reaction score
Let me think about this for a second:

1) You spray-bombed the bike black
2) You nailed a mallard of malice on the radiator cap
3) You slapped a gas-mask onto the headlights
4) Sawed-up the front fender and sawed-off the rear one
5) Spectacled mirrors and radiator side panels
6) Flush mounts
7) License plate tacked on
8) Exposed the front chain sprocket
9) Exposed the exhaust

The list goes on...

My opinion? I'm not worthy to bestow my opinion. That ride is simply the most badass mother ****er I've ever seen! You're thinking about selling it? It should be sold to GOD!! That's right. GOD should come down here and PAY YOU for that machine! Only GODS do business with other GODS! I bow down to you!

Thank you.
The shape of this bike is why I bought it.found it on craigslist in perfect condition,black and silver.11k miles never dropped and still hasn't been.

I started chopping it up the day after I bought it,which is why I have a hard time buying a new bike I WILL do the same thing,i know it it's in my id.
If it was a Duc 999 I will tear it up.

Working on a bottom side-out exhaust right now.

Don't rag the first poster guys ole CC has his own thinking he likes em stock and shiny thats way OK with me.