Mr_McBride's next ride, Saturday - 8/5

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
for the most part they were all cool but a couple of them kept givin me crap callin my bike a hoped up scooter but they shut up real quite after they tried racing me, i didnt even drop a gear (running in 4th about 50ish) and left em like they were sitting still:spank: by the time they cought up at the next stop sign they just looked at me a nodded....but i cant wait for this ride tho

Good for you. Now, no more fraternizing with the enemy.

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to join you! Sounds like this ride is right up my alley!! Wisconsin to Georgia is the only thing coming between us!:Sport: Have a safe and fun ride fella's!!

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to join you! Sounds like this ride is right up my alley!! Wisconsin to Georgia is the only thing coming between us!:Sport: Have a safe and fun ride fella's!!

Road Trip? There's already one person riding in from out of state to stay the weekend for this ride.

I will probably be in WI at some point, so maybe you show me some of your favorite roads....

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
Roll Call!

In: :thumbup:
Mr_McBride, of course
ChevyFazer

Maybe: :confused:
AtlantaM3 - friend of mine
BlueSkull - friend of mine
fazed_ya
Ga-Bandit - friend of mine

Anyone else? Come on, you know you need a break and riding is the source. I'm just say'n :rockon:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
the best roads in the southeast and and the best road in the world imo the dragon tail im sure yall want to so whats holdin yall back.....i guess its still early but im one to plan things like this out and prep my bike for it, all the little things i keep saying i need to do finally get done

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
the best roads in the southeast and and the best road in the world imo the dragon tail im sure yall want to so whats holdin yall back.....i guess its still early but im one to plan things like this out and prep my bike for it, all the little things i keep saying i need to do finally get done

We are going to experience some great roads. The Dragon is way over-rated.

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta love motor cycle superstore.

Ordered a new rear tire (michelin pilot road) for $125 w/free shipping around lunch today. The tire shipped out the same day and I already have a tracking number. I should have the new tire by Tuesday.

Those guys rock! :thumbup:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta love motor cycle superstore.

Ordered a new rear tire (michelin pilot road) for $125 w/free shipping around lunch today. The tire shipped out the same day and I already have a tracking number. I should have the new tire by Tuesday.

Those guys rock! :thumbup:

dang if i wouldof know they were that quick i would have ordered my tires from them i just got mine last friday i ordered from chaperral the friday before that and it was suposed to be free two day shipping...it was still free but it took 7days they called me and said ya sorry those are considered a oversize item and cant be shipped two day

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
We are going to experience some great roads. The Dragon is way over-rated.

all of 129 i would say is my favortive road, if its the one im thinking of around the suches area that is 3 lanes wide and atleaset 35* banking in the turns... although ive only been on it in a mazdaspeed 3 for the dragon tail that is....

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
dang if i wouldof know they were that quick i would have ordered my tires from them i just got mine last friday i ordered from chaperral the friday before that and it was suposed to be free two day shipping...it was still free but it took 7days they called me and said ya sorry those are considered a oversize item and cant be shipped two day

That's because you ordered from a company that ships from CA. Try ordering from someone on the East Coast next time.

Normal shipping from UPS ground from New York to Illinois is only 2 days to us.

Competition Accessories, for example, is on NC.

I needed the best price and I needed it quick for our ride.

P.S. I worked for UPS for 5 years.

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
all of 129 i would say is my favortive road, if its the one im thinking of around the suches area that is 3 lanes wide and atleaset 35* banking in the turns... although ive only been on it in a mazdaspeed 3 for the dragon tail that is....

Nice road, but too many LEO's.

The Cherohala would be my favorite, love those sweepers. Also, hwy 28 south of Highlands, love the tight sections along that road.

The HellBender is also very nice.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
That's because you ordered from a company that ships from CA. Try ordering from someone on the East Coast next time.

Normal shipping from UPS ground from New York to Illinois is only 2 days to us.

Competition Accessories, for example, is on NC.

I needed the best price and I needed it quick for our ride.

P.S. I worked for UPS for 5 years.

i was mainly looking for the best price on the tires, looked at many differnt websites and called a bunch of local places but they had them for the cheepest plus the allure of free two day shipping made me go that route but i got them so no big deal and i guess i was just impatient and couldnt stand letting my bike sit idle for a week

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
i was mainly looking for the best price on the tires, looked at many differnt websites and called a bunch of local places but they had them for the cheepest plus the allure of free two day shipping made me go that route but i got them so no big deal and i guess i was just impatient and couldnt stand letting my bike sit idle for a week

Understood.

If Ga-Bandit makes it, he will shoot video, as he has a Hi Def video cam on his bike.

I have some footage here from our last ride. I'll see if I can stitch some clips together and post it.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
cool i might bring a gopro not sure yet cause it dont like my computer that much so its a pain to get the videos off it

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
Roll Call!

In: :thumbup:
Mr_McBride, of course

Maybe: :confused:
AtlantaM3 - friend of mine
BlueSkull - friend of mine
Ga-Bandit - friend of mine
jfurf - friend of mine
lolife - friend of mine

I'm going to try to post up some videos of my last ride as an attempt to entice some of to get out and ride.

Last edited: