Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Motorcyclist saves cup.

The lady says, "My Daughter!!!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hun_kdWVPps]Motorcyclist Saves Cup - YouTube[/ame]

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought she said, "My water!" A bit risky for a damn cup, but it was fun to watch.
I'm also wondering: it looks like he used his right arm to give the lady her daughter water, was he steering/maintaining speed with his left hand?? :eek:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought she said, "My water!" A bit risky for a damn cup, but it was fun to watch.
I'm also wondering: it looks like he used his right arm to give the lady her daughter water, was he steering/maintaining speed with his left hand?? :eek:

I think it was milk in the cup..
:)

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I was thinking the same when he grabbed the cup, too. Perhaps he just accelerated and then held the clutch with left hand allowing him to grab the cup. Maybe did the same when he handed the lady her cup? Pretty tactful!

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome! I, however, don't know if I'd getting that close to a moving vehicle. If it was someone with a bad attitude or had a bad day, and they saw a biker come up on their bumper like that, it could've went a lot different. She probably just didnt even notice the bike is my thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking he coasted up in a high gear so he wouldn't have to use throttle. Had to be a right hand grab. Now I have to re watch to look for thumbs.

I thought it was cool of him. My wife often leaves her Iphone on the roof.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I kinda like the double index finger dance at the end. His chuckle seems to say "yeah, I'm good!" As for me, I would've pointed but do not have the skill needed to retrieve then hand off the cup. I wish the lady had said thanks.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking he coasted up in a high gear so he wouldn't have to use throttle. Had to be a right hand grab. Now I have to re watch to look for thumbs.

I thought it was cool of him. My wife often leaves her Iphone on the roof.

Nailed it - twas the righty based upon Tomb thumb!

Pretty funny vid! Thanks

Sand, phone on the roof is gonna cost ya! :eek: :(

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I kinda like the double index finger dance at the end. His chuckle seems to say "yeah, I'm good!" As for me, I would've pointed but do not have the skill needed to retrieve then hand off the cup. I wish the lady had said thanks.
I think by the intonation and slight embarrassment in her voice she was grateful.
Most cagers can't see us either so I also guess she was pretty stunned lol.

Neil

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
man that is crazy specially the gas. cap thing doesnt take much to think this guy might come off second best one day trying to be a good samaritan
ill happily tell a cager brake lights are out but only id i get to his/her window at the lights

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !