Motorcyclist Pulled from Burning Wreck!

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Man pulled from burning wreckage thanks 'heroes' - Houston Chronicle

I read this and I actually teared up. This really reached me deeply. Bystanders lifted a burning car to pull a downed motorcyclist from the wreckage. I really felt I needed to share this because it sparks some feelings for me that I'm sure others can relate to.

In a world where murder is a normal occurance to hear about on a daily basis. We destroy ourselves, and we destroy our earth. Humanity at times can feel like we are doing more harm than good, and that all the good people in this world are slowly starting to disappear. You hear it on the news every day when you hear of rape and theft, scams, hit and runs, war, we killed bin laden lets have a parade, a mother killls her children, big surprise.

Well its moments like THESE, that give me hope; that make me say to myself

"Humanity actually stands a chance here, there are good people left in this world."

In combination with the amount of donators for the fzjoker situation, then I heard about how this motorcyclist crashed and slide under a burning car, and 12 people LIFT the burning car and pull him to safety.

Well this gives me such a feeling of joy to know that humanity still has a chance, and there still are good people out there. And it serves as a reminder to always be the best you can, even if nobody is looking - not to get good karma to come your way - but because its the right thing to do.

And if everybody on this Earth shared this "secret," the world would be a much safer, more enjoyable, better place to live - for everybody.