Motorcycle Superstore and Dunlop GoPro Sweepstakes Giveaway

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Dunlop - Go Pro Sweepstakes

It says "Be automatically entered with any Dunlop product purchase".....and then in tiny print..."or enter below." lol :rolleyes:

So I figured I'd share and let everyone sign up for a chance to win 1 of the 25 they are giving away. Again, you dont have to buy anything to enter.

Good luck!

***EDIT***

Apparently, you cannot enter if you live in NY or FL? Weird, sorry guys!

Last edited:

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
I think I may have won this contest. I received an email from Motorcycle-Superstore asking for a copy of my licence, name, address, phone number, and a copy of a release form attached to the email. I was wondering if it was a scam, but then I remembered about this thread. I'm going to send the required info and see what happens. If it is true, then THANKS Kaisersoze and Motorcycle Superstore!!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I may have won this contest. I received an email from Motorcycle-Superstore asking for a copy of my licence, name, address, phone number, and a copy of a release form attached to the email. I was wondering if it was a scam, but then I remembered about this thread. I'm going to send the required info and see what happens. If it is true, then THANKS Kaisersoze and Motorcycle Superstore!!

That's pretty cool! Congratulations! :cheer: