motorcycle storage

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
First winter for me here as a motorcyclist. I don't have an access to a garage and trying to see if I can save some money on winter storage. Some dealers are offering winter preparation/storage, for around $300 give or take. Although that price doesn't seem so high, I don't really trust "those people". I could come to pick up my bike in the Spring and they could say there's this & that wrong with it, and it would cost this much to fix it. Screw that. Besides, I made a vow to myself not long ago...

So I'm thinking of using one of those public storage. Anybody used something like this? I know some place don't offer motorcycle storage (gasoline issue), but that some does. Anybody who does this before please let me know any issues and the cost. Thanks. I'm going to riding a least until december, or first snow, which ever comes first.

S

Shamus McFeeley

I used public storage for my bikes when I didn't have a place to put them. I wedged a 350x and a GPz in there, never told them what was going in there. I was paying $15 a month (with insurance).

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I used public storage for my bikes when I didn't have a place to put them. I wedged a 350x and a GPz in there, never told them what was going in there. I was paying $15 a month (with insurance).

$15/month is extremely low, good for you. What company did you use? How big is your storage space?

misko013

Reaction score
Visit site
Listen TC I have the same problem ,so I looked around ,some dealers some self storage company,best deal I found is"Storage self storage "I guess that's their name ,$75 a month and 1 month free I can come to see my bikes when ever I want even do a preparation for winter if I want.Climate control temperature does not go below 8 C.So I dont have to drain coolant,but I'm in Windsor Ontario .I believe in your town you'll find something.

S

Shamus McFeeley

$15/month is extremely low, good for you. What company did you use? How big is your storage space?

It started with U and ended with Haul.

I don't remember the size of the space, but it was something like 10x5.

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Just for fun... ha ha ha
My motorcycle storage for Rain and Dust...

IMG_2635.JPG

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
my will sit right in the living room so when it snows, i can still sit on it and play a video game or watch football ;)