Motorcycle Personality Test...

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, pretty accurate. I got the more powerful version of the sport touring side of the FZ6! Also, the bike I was eyeing for later on!:thumbup:

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 13 zeal, and 1 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a Ducati ST4S... Oh well...

You love riding, simply for the sake of riding. On the way to work, you sometimes find yourself taking the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. Your mastery came about as a side effect from your love of the sport, although to be honest, you originally got into it because you thought a motorcycle would make you look cool. <----This is not true though
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as reasonably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Because you are a bit image-conscious and have a touch of ego, your bike is a Ducati. A practical Ducati, but a Ducati nonetheless.

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a Ducati ST4S... Oh well...

You love riding, simply for the sake of riding. On the way to work, you sometimes find yourself taking the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. Your mastery came about as a side effect from your love of the sport, although to be honest, you originally got into it because you thought a motorcycle would make you look cool. <----This is not true though
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as reasonably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Because you are a bit image-conscious and have a touch of ego, your bike is a Ducati. A practical Ducati, but a Ducati nonetheless.

I got the EXACT SAME RESULTS!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now we know the test is bogus.....Steph is certainly not a snob and I sure as hell aint no Harley rider!(not that there is anything wrong with Harley....just definitely not my style)

:thumbup:I am actually quite shy in person.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Erm....

You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer. :eek:

wildcardfz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the link. Fun test, but I was hopping for the FJR but it told me I should be on a R1. Guess thats what I get for being honest on the test.

NJ GUS

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife (who also rides) took the test.she wasn't happy!!

She rated a VOLVO!!! HAHAHA

You're mostly interested in getting from point A to point B alive and in one piece, and it seems like everybody out there is crazy and trying to kill you. Instead of noticing that a big part of the problem is your tentative and ambiguous behavior on the roads, you solve the problem by surrounding yourself with an impenetrable cage of metal.
In today's automotive market, you probably have a SUV instead of a Volvo. Don't kid yourself, you suffer from the exact same pathology.
In any case, you are entirely unsuited for motorcycling. In fact, your propensity for suddenly slamming on the brakes at the end of highway onramps, driving 55mph in the left lane, leaving your blinker on for 10 miles, and "being nice" by unpredictably stopping in a multi-lane road to let people turn in front of you makes you fairly unsuited for driving anywhere, particularly if there are any motorcycles around to get crushed by your tank-like car.
:Flash::Flash:

Sosu2211

Super Furry Animal
Reaction score
Visit site
mt1108813014.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Aprilia RSV Mille

Well, not 100% sure of the description, although it maybe a bit more truthful than I am willing to admit. Weirdly though, the RSV Mille is one of only 2 or 3 bikes I lust after...

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
-2 moxie,3 zeal,1 pomp

You scored dead center average,lacking any of the pesonality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.
However if you do ride, statistics would suggest that you are destined for a Harley-Davidson,probably something in the Softail line.

You might have noticed that's alot of moolah for an (arguably) obsolete piece of machinery,and you're too rational and attitude-free to need the biggest and baddest the marketeers tell you to buy. A far more reasonably priced taste of the Harley Kool-Aid is the 883 sporty.

Best looks or best engineered?Your tests don't really point to any direction strongly,so I'll try to nudge you towards substance over style.

Consider: a FXST Softail weighs 629 dry,the base version costs $14k,makes 75-80 hp after you tweak it with pipes and jet kit.
Buell Firebolt XB12R,weighs 395 dry,costs $10.5k,makes 103 hp.
Aprilla Tuono R,weighs 417 dry,costs $12kmakes 125 hp.
(We won't even mention the bang for buck of the Japanese competitors):innocent:<FZ6?

You may discover that you enjoy the added feedback provided by standard-style bikes such the Suzuki SV or the Ducati Monster.(If you must hang with the Harley crowd they'll give you less grief if you choose the Buell)

You have the potential to be a great rider,take the MFS class,and choose a bike that won't hold you back.

The test was spot-on,I've been trying to sell the FZ6,so I can get a Buell:rockon:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
FJR1300

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ducati Monster
You scored 5 moxie, 5 zeal, and 7 pomp!

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 2 moxie, 14 zeal, and 3 pomp!

Compared to other takers
27/100 You scored 2 on moxie, higher than 27% of your peers.

97/100 You scored 14 on zeal, higher than 97% of your peers.

47/100 You scored 3 on pomp, higher than 47% of your peers.

Same result here. Slightly different scores but same bike and same quote. I'm going to have to go to the dealership and take another look at these...