MotoGP Weekend Indianapolis FZ6 meet!

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I am going out on a limb here and going to try to get anyone in Indianapolis together for a meet up.

Hopefully whoever is in town has internet access (if you know someone from the forum who is in town that does not, and you can contact them, PLEASE DO!).

I am planning on spending most of today at the track and just chilling out tonight, so we can get together at the track today or elsewhere tonight.

Tomorrow, again, most of the day will be a the track but tomorrow night, we are going downtown to "Motorcycles on Meridian" and this would be cool to do a meet and greet.

Sunday will be 100% at the track (and my birthday!) until we leave for home.

On a side note, in order to allow my wife and sister-in-law to sleep (and not suffer on the back of a bike) I put my FZ6 on a trailer for the first time to bring it out to Indy. Last year we rode, but due to the poor quality of I-70 between home and here, we decided that trailering was best on the tush.

you can hit me up at 618*203*6980 anytime. Leave a message if I don't hear the phone ringing.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Krid!

Me and 3 of my buddies will be getting down to the track tomorrow morning so I'll try and contact you then to see if we can meet. We won't be on bikes since I'm the only bike owner and I flew in from CA. :)

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Hey Krid!

Me and 3 of my buddies will be getting down to the track tomorrow morning so I'll try and contact you then to see if we can meet. We won't be on bikes since I'm the only bike owner and I flew in from CA. :)

Sounds good. You guys need to make sure you put Bikes on meridian on your must see list. Biggest bike night I have ever seen!

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
42126500.jpg

Took this pic before we left.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If someone could organise the Star Trek crew to lend us their Teleporter...i would be there in a flash....

:D

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Easy, guys, gotta keep the ladies happy. the girls wanted to sleep on the road. that ain't happening with my Leo Vince howling.

Also, my chain is toast. I cleaned and lube it when I changed my oil after the big trip and it was kinked about every third link. Got a set of Supersprox front and rear 530 sprockets on the way and a D.I.D. X-ring gold chain.

need to post some more pics, though. lemme get to uploading.