MotoGP Rd 1 - GRAND PRIX OF QATAR ... SPOILER ALERT

Good race! SuperSic did great making the top 5! Poor RdP crashed hard...looked really bad there for a bit but he seems to be OK.

The Moto2 race was great too!!

Yes, Boner was fast.

Was disappointed with Spies. I fully expected to see him up fighting it out with Sideshow Bob, and Lorenzo for third, with Pedrosa second:rolleyes:.

Still, did anyone notice how wrung out Dani looked when he stepped off the bike and pulled off his helmet. He looked decidedly unwell, with sweat streaming off him....everyone else looked dry.

Hey, who was the idiot at the start that overcooked it into the first turn and rode straight through the pack? Almost looked like he was trying to take people out.:spank::spank:

Oh yeah! Almost forgot...

SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEERRRRRR!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:
Hey, who was the idiot at the start that overcooked it into the first turn and rode straight through the pack? Almost looked like he was trying to take people out.:spank::spank:

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

That would of been Ronald Mc Donald on his Donkey! :D

Was that Round 1 I watched this morning or was is Classic MotoGp.

Could swear it was Mighty Mick teaching Alex a lesson :D

Casey rode great. Nick Harris summed it up well with a quote along the lines of 'As soon as Stoner passed Pedrosa, it knocked the stuffing out of him' :thumbup:

Hopefully the symmetry continues for Casey.
2007 first race on factory Duke, pole, wins on debut, takes 9 more wins for the year and a title.
2011 first race on factory Honda, pole, wins on debut, takes ????? more wins for the title :cheer:

Very dissapointed by Ben's ride

Was that Round 1 I watched this morning or was is Classic MotoGp.

Could swear it was Mighty Mick teaching Alex a lesson :D

Casey rode great. Nick Harris summed it up well with a quote along the lines of 'As soon as Stoner passed Pedrosa, it knocked the stuffing out of him' :thumbup:

Hopefully the symmetry continues for Casey.
2007 first race on factory Duke, pole, wins on debut, takes 9 more wins for the year and a title.
2011 first race on factory Honda, pole, wins on debut, takes 17 more wins for the title :cheer:

Very dissapointed by Ben's ride

All fixed & adjusted for you :D

Ben showed what I expect , to be there abouts at best ;)

Last edited:
Id be happy with another 9 wins for the year.

And for something special, he wraps up his 2nd World Title @ PI on our birthdays :thumbup:

And lets not forget the most important part of the weekend :D :rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_IyJxn61k]YouTube - MotoGP Paddock Girls in QATAR 2011[/ame]

Helloooooooo Mrs Rizla , I need arresting ;)

Watch Casey at around the 0:39 :rockon: :rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jk4JJ4_kq4&feature=BF&playnext=1&list=QL&index=1]YouTube - Official Video Podcast - Qatar 2011[/ame]

Where were the Ben Spies cheerleaders :spank:

Ahh, they mite be known as the Cal Crutchlow cheerleaders this year :D

I wonder does LCR have a 'mens health' magazine still sponsoring them this year........

I'm curious as to why they didn't adopt this livery for Stoner?

Honda-RC212V-Vegemite-Morgan-Driessen-635x372.jpg

:D

Back