MotoGP @ Indianapolis

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be there! '08FZ6 blue, Hepco-Becker bags, Colorado tags, camping in the big field across from the start-finish line in the clump of trees by the shower truck. If you see me say hello. Good luck.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be there! '08FZ6 blue, Hepco-Becker bags, Colorado tags, camping in the big field across from the start-finish line in the clump of trees by the shower truck. If you see me say hello. Good luck.

wow! that'll be one long haul! Stay safe & have fun!

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be there too!
major tom we might just follow each other! I'll be picking up the trusty fz from storage in denver next week and then making a beeline to indy on 36

FZ6_WVU

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Visit site

Normally park in the $20 a weekend parking at the end it the straight away. 08FZ6 black, naked with soft bags.

Staying down town to take in the action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so jealous. I would love to go to Indy or Misano. Really any MotoGP race. They took my beloved Laguna Seca off the schedule :spank: We rode twice to the MotoGP race there. It was so fun! Have fun everyone & be safe!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know... watching on TV Laguna looks like a real dump. The pits look makeshift, there seems nowhere to sit except on a sandy hill, they only race one world championship class (MotoGP or SBK), from very far away the only interesting feature is the corkscrew. Just my 2c.

If it's any consolation I went to Silverstone in 2011 and hated it. I'll never go back. Donington 2006 was much more fun.

FZ6_WVU

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Visit site
Might be four days early, but I and ready for Indy!
3ac1d0eff605f65e10d8e1a4cc55b642.jpg
39aa3cda163b9f247e45168ae912c9a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MitsuFootDr

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I kinda have to go...I live 35 miles north of Indianapolis ;). Dad, brother, and myself bought a package deal last year that included tickets for all 3 days, pit pass, and a ticket to take our bikes for a lap of the GP track. Not sure if I'm going to take the FZ for the track lap, or take my old CB350 Four - I kinda think taking the old bike out there and making a racket would be fun!

g.lowtharp

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be there.I will be leaving from Rockford,Il.Sunday morning on my orange and black 2006. Will park in the Brickyard Plaza parking lot.And be sitting in B Box seats.Its a 4 hour 17min. ride.