MotoGP coming to Austin 2013

I hope the local roads will be up to snuff in getting this amount of people in and out of the venue without hours of delay. The track is in pretty remote area and not a lot of first class roads. But glad F1 and MotoGP is coming to a central part of the US.

I can't even imagine how bad traffic will be. From what I've heard Travis County is looking at building a new roads.

You lucky guys!

Seeing a MotoGP race live - there is NOTHING like it, except maybe RIDING in a MotoGP race....

The sounds, the sights, the smells - :steve: I'm excited thinking about it :D

I'll be planning to go to the F1 race next year, and I guess I'll have to plan also for the MotoGP on 2013.

Now, will USA host 3 races?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will be sad to see the gp go from indianapolis. Its a great weekend, for the bike enthusiasts anyhow, but attendance does suck here so it only makes sense. Who knows, maybe a trip down south is in order. I was amazed to see the number of bikes from other states that came into town for the event.

I really like spending time in the Austin area. I guess there is another reason to down to Texas for me. I just hope they hold the races during the right time of year it can get a little warm down there

I have a buddy that runs a race car prep shop in Elroy Texas, the site of the "Circuit of the Americas". The current construction entrance for the new circuit is about 400 yards from his shop.

I think we'll be sicking an RV in his yard for the F1 race and again for the motogp.

Back