Most embarrassing....(are you man/woman enough??)

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Which song on your iPod/mp3 player/computer playlist would you least like your buddies to know you have? (C'mon, fess up!)

I was loading a Jonas Brothers song (Lovebug) on this afternoon thinking...I would DIE if my 12 year old daughter knew I actually liked one of HER songs enough to put it on my iPod....let alone my husband.

I will also confess to having Ice Ice Baby, by Vanilla Ice

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't own an iPod, but I will confess to owning Bobby Goldsboro's Greatest Hits. :tard: :ban:

W

wrightme43

I have the Pussy Cat Dolls Buttons on my IPOD. Allysa put it on there, and Trin loves it so it stays.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown

Actually not embarrased about that one; I like the song. It just cracked me up to realize that I actually spent the effort to get that song and put it on the ipod.

djneall

rebmem roinuj
Reaction score
Visit site
I have Right Said Fred "I'm Too Sexy" in the Spanish remix... Soy demasiado atractiva. Although I put it on sometimes at parties for laughs. :cheer:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am not really embarrassed about any of my music. But, we do have Meatloaf on our iPod, Paradise by the Dashboard lights.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am not really embarrassed about any of my music. But, we do have Meatloaf on our iPod, Paradise by the Dashboard lights.

I wouldn't be embarrassed of that either, great song!.....As I go to Limewire to download it.:cheer:

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Kelly Clarkson album on my computer. I wouldn't call it emabarrassing, sometimes one or two songs are fun to play, but it would be the album I'm least likely to admit having.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We downloaded it from iTunes we didn't own the cd or anything like that.

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
i have a couple soundtracks (hans zimmer, clint mansell) in my "soft" folder of music in my mp3 player (creative zen). lol. tho idk if it's embarassing really, it's actually quite soothing and relaxing for those moments you think the world is coming to an end.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Wake me up before you go-go by Wham!

Sometimes it randomly plays while I'm at work and I just can't stop from singing along. Then the guy in the office next to me will hear and start singing too. Before you know it, half our development team has lost their man cards.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far nothing is killer embarrassing, I was at least hoping for a Britney Spears or Spice Girls :rof:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wake me up before you go-go by Wham!

Sometimes it randomly plays while I'm at work and I just can't stop from singing along. Then the guy in the office next to me will hear and start singing too. Before you know it, half our development team has lost their man cards.

:rof::rof::rof: This post has me in stitches. (And I now have the song stuck in my head)

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Nothing wrong with meatloaf !

Seen 4 of his shows,what a performer :rockon:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ns8t9iQck"]YouTube - Paradise by the dashboard light[/ame]

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

So far nothing is killer embarrassing, I was at least hoping for a Britney Spears or Spice Girls :rof:

Oh sh*t....:scared:

Ok, I confess, I have Britney Spears- Everytime (I think that's what it's called) I can't believe I'm posting this.

um......

(old) METALLICA Rocks!!! :rockon:

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
Ohh letsee here....

Enya, Kelly Clarkson, Hillary Duff (Love my women!)

Oh, and every album by ICP... quite the contrast eh?