Most embarrassing....(are you man/woman enough??)

:rof: No, but my mother is a VERY religious convert and I've seen her dancing while vacuuming and singing Karma Chameleon at the top of her lungs...picture Amish woman without the bonnet thingy...its very funny.

OT: I may have misread this but your mother converted to Amish ?

I always thought it was like being Jewish , you either are or your not.

Which song on your iPod/mp3 player/computer playlist would you least like your buddies to know you have? (C'mon, fess up!)

I was loading a Jonas Brothers song (Lovebug) on this afternoon thinking...I would DIE if my 12 year old daughter knew I actually liked one of HER songs enough to put it on my iPod....let alone my husband.

I will also confess to having Ice Ice Baby, by Vanilla Ice

Funny thread Chem - like this one - I have so much music its wrong. Multiple hard drives full of it. Collections from friends, their friends, family, my own CD's converted, ex-girlfriends, and yes (napster,Itunes, and launch.yahoo.com hacked methods)- sorry couldn't help myself being a techie.... I'm bad.

I'm going to have to check the library - its so large its nauseating, but I know for a fact I got some "fruity" and "wussy" stuff in there :) Does Barry Manilow's Mandy count??

Not sure if my male counterparts would approve of Coldplay and The Fray being on my IPod I'm listening to right now :)

Been on somewhat of a Christian music kick lately (Phil Wickham) and can't quite explain why in the same collection I have Slayer, Obituary, Sllipknot, and Pantera right next to him!!!

Being a musician, I think I have an excuse, no??? Ok no excuse, some wussy music is just good :)

Now sportrider, he's got problems ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope Barry Manilow is the bomb. Have you heard Me First and the Gimme Gimme's version of Mandy? Terrific...

h ah ha - as sick as this is, I have every version of mandy that was ever recorded, including raw demo tracks of it unfinished and him talking in the studio uncut during the recording of the original used on radio.

Jesus christ - i'm coming out of the closet!!!!!!! +

Not sure how I ended up with this - I have music I don't even know I have and from who I got it from, that's how bad it is :)

h ah ha - as sick as this is, I have every version of mandy that was ever recorded, including raw demo tracks of it unfinished and him talking in the studio uncut during the recording of the original used on radio.

Jesus christ - i'm coming out of the closet!!!!!!! +

Not sure how I ended up with this - I have music I don't even know I have and from who I got it from, that's how bad it is :)

Oh

You've got a problem...

Oops sorry Steph - misread the last poster (Mr. Chemiker) as the thread author. Good topic...... :) Thanks for the correction brother.

then there is this one!!!:rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg"]YouTube - Safety Dance- Men Without Hats[/ame]

That's a lot of music....\"multiple hard drives\"

:thumbup:

very bad brother Wolf. I build custom entertainment PC's for people as well, that interface with their home stereo systems, and HDTV's centralizing their living rooms around the internet and media. No reason for it to be stuck at a PC workstation. It came out of my insanity to integrate in my own home. Since doing this - I have managed to accumulate music from gazillions of people why setting up their systems.

I was doing this long before Tivo - and HP media type set top boxes were on the market - i'm an idiot with no capital :) What can I say...

I got this. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoaj8b2bGM"]YouTube - chacarron[/ame]

From the comments on youtube yes this guy is for real, this was just a joke till he made the real lyrics but people liked this better so it stayed that way. And yes it's on my ipod (do I win the internet now) :cheer:

Back