Most embarrassing....(are you man/woman enough??)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The fact that I have to buy my wife the new and soon to be released Prince (the guy with the symbol that isn't on my computer dude) book.

Kinda makes my Motley Crue, Motorhead and Judas Priest look okay and normal. :rolleyes:

80's, 90's **** Rock....love it, Skid Row, The Cult, and of course, the Boy Band's of the era...Van Halen, Europe, and Bon Jovi! and of Gun's & Roses...

I dj'd at a Motorhead Gig once......insane headbanging going on, and so loud it was unbelievable....:eek:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, i think i will win... I actually have "the weather girls: It's raining men" on my I pod...:confused:

I have no idea how it even got there, but i keep forgetting to take it off and delete it from my computer...

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Why must we submit ourselves to this embarassment???????????

Ok, Ok, I'll confess......i have a song by the black-eyed-peas on my ipod......My humps....my humps, my humps, my humps.............I should be beaten....:spank:

If it makes up for it the rest of my ipod is 1000 songs of classic rock and hard rock...:thumbup:

TKarrade

Software Simian
Reaction score
www.playeralliance.com
I challenge anyone to rival the following list of songs for cheesiness!

my highest rating on the Cheesometer goes to MMM Bop, Never gonna give you up, Wake me up before you go go, and any \\\\\\\"Boy Band\\\\\\\" track!
Well played sir. But I see your MMM Bop and I raise you ...

Toy Box - The Sailor Song
Edit : I don't know why it's not embedding correctly... if I click the link it seems to play fine. But in the forum it says 'video not available' <grumble>
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDErgD9YNyc"]YouTube - Toy-Box - The Sailor-Song[/ame]

This song goes back a while for me. It started as a joke on one of the forums I frequent, and soon enough it was how I opened my weekly internet radio show. (Back when that sort of thing was free...) It's one of those songs that's extremely annoying and you just can't get out of your head no matter what you do. :Flash:

Actually... any song by Toy Box would rank high on the Cheesometer.

-TK

Last edited:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well played sir. But I see your MMM Bop and I raise you ...

Toy Box - The Sailor Song

I'll see your Sailor Song and raise you one Hippy Chick by SoHo

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnEJQYKzrXw]YouTube - Soho: "Hippychick" [Extended Vocal - 199[/nomedia]

Really, baby, it's not mine, I have no idea how that got in there... (austin powers, anyone?)

I've enjoyed every soppy, sorry page of this. Thank you all for the good laughs...

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The fact that I have to buy my wife the new and soon to be released Prince (the guy with the symbol that isn't on my computer dude) book.
Although he's as odd as a box of hair, NOBODY can write a funk hook like Prince! Your wife has excellent taste in music! ;) ;) ;)

rjo3491

Missing The Fiz-Sometimes
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got, "Best of the Go Go's" - actually should be, "Least Worst of the Go Go's"

I kept all my records good and bad - just off of the active play lists so nobody has to know I have them!

shuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are mean, so far most of those songs are favourites of mine :p

I enjoy riding down the highway as fast as is safe listening to "We Belong" by Pat Benatar. Tears streaming down my face (from the wind).

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are mean, so far most of those songs are favourites of mine :p

I enjoy riding down the highway as fast as is safe listening to "We Belong" by Pat Benatar. Tears streaming down my face (from the wind).

yesss the wind is horrible by Goderich, I used to live near Kincardine. But tears? hmmm full face mask I am assuming? I must go listen to this song and see why you get weepy :rof:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this is one of my new favourites...but it is a little teeny bopper-ish

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTSU-mFWGs]YouTube - Lenka - The Show (Official)[/ame]

shuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
We Belong - all time favorite.
Mine is Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now :spank:
- and new one : Lily Allen - Fcuk You ;)

Jeez, I like that one too. Really, i think i should be embarassed of my whole playlist. I think i'll delete them all and replace it all with motorhead. No one will mock me now.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We Belong - all time favorite.
Mine is Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now :spank:
- and new one : Lily Allen - Fcuk You ;)

I went and listened to the Lily Allen one...it is now on my playlist!! I love it! thanks for sharing!

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
Due to chat night I was told that I should post here. My most embarrassing would be would be Taylor Swift. Just dont tell anybody! lol

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
DON'T JUDGE ME MAN!!!! LOL :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqw373vmKTw]YouTube - George Michael;Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me[/ame]

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
This is an interesting thread, I have a love for all kinds of music, and I have "loaned out" my zune to friends and warned them that I have some strange stuff on there.

I like to listen to International groups, even if I don't understand what they are saying i still like the music. Cherry Filter (Koren), Glay (Japan), Carmella (Sweden' song "Caramelldansen" ), Lilly Allen (UK)

But as for the ones that really suprise friends, I have a Hillary Duff CD, and a couple CDs of Aver Lavigne.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, and i can identify with incrediboy, I have a hard drive full of music, and I'm still working on filtering out duplicate copies. i have ways to get music too. ahahahah :spank:

I'd be up for a quiz, I love them. :thumbup: