More on Frame Sliders

BayArea FZ6 Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, 1st post for me. I am a fairly new rider, I have a 2005 Silver FZ6. Love the bike. I did have a question about frame sliders. I purchased a pair of T-Rex No-Cut Sliders through ebay. One is shorter and the instructions say the shorter one goes on the left side (Clutch Side) and the longer slider goes on the right side (throttle side). Is this correct because it does not look right. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
The longer frame slider definitely has to be on the clutch side, they won't do their job if they're placed the other way around. I'm not sure how the directions are worded but they are probably referring to the right and left side as you look from the front of the bike, rather then the back or while seated.

Thanks sjk625. The problem with the directions is not how they worded it but the pictures they contain. They pictured the clutch side as the left side and they wrote that the smaller slider goes on the left. It didn't make sense to me either but I just needed some back-up. Thanks again

Back