Modern warfare 2 ps3

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just keep playing you will unlock the ability to create and customize your classes. Check the above link for the guides on what perk does what. BTW, what lvl are you ?

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
You can add me if ya want: PS3 ID is ButrzRulz

I'm at level 63 and been kind of hovering around there. Debating on prestige. I hope they release the map pack soon. Play mostly Domination and HQ Pro.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
AWW MAN WE HAD SOME FUN THIS WEEKEND!!!! I'M BUMPIN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO JOIN A SESSION THROW ME A FREIND REQUEST. TOECUTTER0u812 :rockon: :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i just made this map for my clan(i play PC) What do you think? edit..only 20 or so to go

Thats realy cool!! I don't understand it though....I have Jonathan standing here trying to explain it to me and,I still don't get it.. :BLAA: :rockon:

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted something uniform i could send all my friends, so instead of saying "sniper in the tall white building," I can say "sniper in 6!" or "fall back to 4" or you can call out grid areas for airstrikes and such. Good communication is key to winning team matches!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted something uniform i could send all my friends, so instead of saying "sniper in the tall white building," I can say "sniper in 6!" or "fall back to 4" or you can call out grid areas for airstrikes and such. Good communication is key to winning team matches!

Now it makes sense!!! Jonathan was explaining how you made the map in binary code or something like that... what you just explained is Awesome!! I am part of the (PRO!) clan and we are no where near organized!! we just run and stalk and kill everybody like a bunch of wild Indians!! LOL

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I get them all done I'll post them and you can send them to your clan to use to coordinate strategies! I have 4 done so far.

jcrawford

Reaction score
Visit site
I love this game. Just about halfway into my 2nd Prestige. I am on PS3 with a gamertag of jcrawford1688. Send me a friend request and let me know you are from the forum. I play free for all and team deathmatch amongst others!:thumbup: