MIVV Suono Full Carbon

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
and yes, I'm loving the sound of it, even with the DB Killers installed. It's seemingly slightly louder and has a different note to stock and generally just sounds a little... less like a toy. ;) :D

Oh and on my first test ride I got a thumbs up from a random kid

Get those dB-killers out of them and you'll get a lots of thumbs up and/or other fingers as well :BLAA:

Grtz,

Degake

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Get those dB-killers out of them and you'll get a lots of thumbs up and/or other fingers as well :BLAA:

Grtz,

Degake

I want to... but I also leave the house very early every day... not sure I want to do it unless I want the neighbours to kill me... haha - I'll see how ridiculous it is soon...

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to... but I also leave the house very early every day... not sure I want to do it unless I want the neighbours to kill me... haha - I'll see how ridiculous it is soon...

Push the bike out of the driveway? ;)
That's what I do :rockon: (It helps if the driveway and street are going downhill :cheer:)

Grtz,

Degake

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My other worry is my daily commute see's me stop just outside a cop shop, every day... haha. I could alter my course a bit I guess... but yeah... :spank:

I'll certainly try it, I think it'll be somewhat insane tho. :Flash:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
My other worry is my daily commute see's me stop just outside a cop shop, every day... haha. I could alter my course a bit I guess... but yeah... :spank:

I'll certainly try it, I think it'll be somewhat insane tho. :Flash:

Just keep the revs down and you'll be fine ;)

Grtz,

Degake

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
That's like telling a cocaine addict to only snort half a line of coke :thumbup:

lol epic!

the mivvs look gorgeous. there are two fz6 here in malta with them installed and they sound hot. i just cant see myself forking out 1000 euro for a pair of cans. (the basic stainless cost 800 euro here!)

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol epic!

the mivvs look gorgeous. there are two fz6 here in malta with them installed and they sound hot. i just cant see myself forking out 1000 euro for a pair of cans. (the basic stainless cost 800 euro here!)

You should be able to pickup a pair of carbons from around 730 euro - not fitted of course. Shop around, you shouldn't have to pay 1000 euro if I only paid 800 to get them delivered to Australia!
Of course that depends how your tax works on imports I guess, anything less than $1000 for us and we don't get hit with our local tax - dodged it by about $10 haha.

Do you know if those Mivv's have the DB killers removed or not?

Last edited:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Woaah first post of 2012 for me :D

Too get the dB-killers out I got comfortable on the couch, muffler between the legs and then got too work with a hammer and a piece of steel. They are a bitch too get out.

When I had them out I made a quick and dirty mount on a drill and got going with a file... Didn't take more then a day and then everything was good to go.
Would probably take 5 mins if a lathe was used so why MIVV made them so oversized only the powers that be knows.

On the subject of price, I just had a look and I paid €849 plus delivery and that was even with 10% off. Bought them from Carpimoto.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
these are the first cans i like for my bike. im not sure how the conversion is for the euro and the US dollar at the moment. also their site doesnt help at all for pricing. can anybody figure what it might cost to get some to the states?

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Portugal they are more worried about stopping old vans and standing in the shade, so I haven't yet had the pleasure to find out ;)

these are the first cans i like for my bike. im not sure how the conversion is for the euro and the US dollar at the moment. also their site doesnt help at all for pricing. can anybody figure what it might cost to get some to the states?

According to MIVV's distributer list the guys you need are PJ Parts

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

It was far cheaper for me to import them from italy than to buy from an Australian vendor. Contact a local vendor, try talking to the Mauro guy on ebay... compare. Maybe you'll be lucky and it'll be cheaper locally.

Use a site like: XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site which is helpful to work out how much you'll need to pay :thumbup:

I'd imagine you could land them in USA for around 800 euro or 1,054.72 USD - of course depending on your local import laws.
Thankfully our dollar is beating yours or I'd have been stung 10% GST.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
You should be able to pickup a pair of carbons from around 730 euro - not fitted of course. Shop around, you shouldn't have to pay 1000 euro if I only paid 800 to get them delivered to Australia!
Of course that depends how your tax works on imports I guess, anything less than $1000 for us and we don't get hit with our local tax - dodged it by about $10 haha.

Do you know if those Mivv's have the DB killers removed or not?

ah ok so i d better start shopping around. we have a mivv dealer in malta so i just asked him about pricing. i think the db's were installed yes, i'll send you a pic.

i heard them when they were being ridden/revved and i liked the sound not ott but a nice grumble

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
ah ok so i d better start shopping around. we have a mivv dealer in malta so i just asked him about pricing. i think the db's were installed yes, i'll send you a pic.

i heard them when they were being ridden/revved and i liked the sound not ott but a nice grumble

You know, those dB-killers DO spoil the looks of those beautifull cans :(
(As will every dB-killer in other AM exhaust systems)

Grtz,

Degake

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know, those dB-killers DO spoil the looks of those beautifull cans :(
(As will every dB-killer in other AM exhaust systems)

Grtz,

Degake

Will be removing the DB killers next week or so (time off!) as well as filming before and after and taking some decent photos. I've basically been waiting for my HD Hero2 to arrive.

Video on my phone camera... its ~ok~ but isn't able to record while riding, without making a very creative mount... and the mic on it is very average.

Anyway it should arrive in the next few days :cheer:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Will be removing the DB killers next week or so (time off!) as well as filming before and after and taking some decent photos. I've basically been waiting for my HD Hero2 to arrive.

Video on my phone camera... its ~ok~ but isn't able to record while riding, without making a very creative mount... and the mic on it is very average.

Anyway it should arrive in the next few days :cheer:

Mate, you will be very pleasantly surprised when you start your bike without those dB killers ;)

Grtz,

Degake