Midpipe Dimension Required

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, can anyone provide me with the dimension of the midpipe for 07-09 FZ6S2? I need to fabricate one just like this.

midpipedimension.jpg

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
It's quite difficult to dismount and measuring it while it's on the bike may not be accurate. If anyone has either the original dismounted or anyone with an arrow midpipe, please provide the info. Thanks.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Not trying to sway you from getting what your looking for but your not the first person looking for this and most others have ended up pulling theirs off to get the measurements which really is not that hard, I had mine off in under 30min. Or they just bought a cat delete pipe or gutted their cat.

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Buyin the de-cat pipe means I've to wait at least 3 months for it to be shipped. The problem with removing it is that I'm getting it fabricated in Malaysia and that means I've to leave the bike there which I'm not really that comfortable with. Guess I'll have to find another option.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
You wouldn't have to leave your bike anywhere if you removed the cat pipe, measured it, put the pipe back on then gave the measurements to your fab shop