May 2012 Scavenger Hunt

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Whoops, delete - gotta redue this one...
OK, hope this gets seen... Pics are from Gwinnett Medical Center, one of our local hospitals.

BTW, Why do we have to pay for parking in the emergency parking lot on top of the already painfully high ER costs!

Last edited:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
07:34am, 12 May 2012, International Nurses' Day :rockon:

# 2 Medical:

Here's my bike in our anaesthesia machine graveyard. Often when we sell a new machine we trade an old one in, these are either stripped for parts, sold as scrap or refurbished as service loan units. Most of these were 100% functional when traded in, just that after 11 or 12 years technology has outrun them and today's machines can deliver a safer, more efficient anaesthetic.

medical600x450.jpg

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, yeah, I know I missed getting the extra point for medical on the 12th (I was outta town), but here are #2 medical, #8 train, & #9 beer:

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Eddie, maybe you should explain this bit some more:

Bonus- MAY Gimme an M Gimme an A Gimme a Y Why? Because we love challenges. Yay!. 10 points

Your motorcycle with an object or sign that begin with M A Y. M could be a monkey or Macy's, etc. Only the first letter of a sign counts. 'Lytehouse's Mercantile' won't work but 'Mike's Malicious Monkey Emporium' would.

3 photos for 10 points.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your motorcycle with an object or sign that begin with M A Y. M could be a monkey or Macy's, etc. Only the first letter of a sign counts. 'Lytehouse's Mercantile' won't work but 'Mike's Malicious Monkey Emporium' would.

3 photos for 10 points.

Ah I see.... okay thanks for the clarity. Mosque doesn't count then, does it have to be a sign?

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
4 Japanese things.....a resturant, an origami flower lei that my daughter made, and a Karate studio....oh and a sexy Yamaha ;)