Matris Preload Kit installed

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Shinelung,

I can see in the box the springs, the spacers, and the preload adjusters that replace the fork tube caps..... there's one more pair of things in there. I am guessing those are the disc emulators. Do you know if that's the case?

Did your mechanic set the front suspension for sag, before you left?

Interesting kit, and I am glad you are happy with the parts. Good suspension makes all the difference.

C

CombatPenguin

The matris kits are nice and well worth the money. The other part in the box is just the flow regulator, not a full valve. The next kit up includes a full valve with adjustments in the kit. What size springs did you get with your kit?

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting. Please include the price a labor cost.

One thing I wished the FZ6 had was preload adjusters up front.

I'm guessing close to $800 US plus labor and installation is similar to Hyper Pro front spring installation.

Dennis

Shinleung

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Hi Shinleung, do you have the parts number to share?

Thanks,
Maosterz

I think it's FY113KE.
I have bought it from Carpimoto
CarpiMoto

It cost me EURO 154.17 + EURO 78 shipping (along with some other things which weren't very heavy)

I have got it installed for AUD$80

So, the total is around AUD$430

Last edited:

Shinleung

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Shinelung,

I can see in the box the springs, the spacers, and the preload adjusters that replace the fork tube caps..... there's one more pair of things in there. I am guessing those are the disc emulators. Do you know if that's the case?

Did your mechanic set the front suspension for sag, before you left?

Interesting kit, and I am glad you are happy with the parts. Good suspension makes all the difference.

I am not sure what that is but I think it goes under the spring, may be?

For the sag, nope, I kept the preload setting on the lowest because I am only 52KG.