Marthy's new ride

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if some of you know... got a new ride. Been few weeks, 850 miles actually. First exhaust done and already sold one... shipping late next week. Working on tuning the bike now with the first piggyback controller available for the FZ-09. Been busting my... you know! So this is a little video I did around just to test the GoPro. The fuel controller is temporary velcro to the tank and on the left side this is the Dynojet LCD-200 hook up to the autotune, no PCV (available yet) So it's pretty much a $500.00 O2 sensor read out! LOL That thing is getting sick... :rockon:

http://youtu.be/qs_uHASwaVk

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Here you go. The black can is the Danmoto Jisu that I have made custom length for the FZ6R and FZ8. That will be my customer slip-on. The other pic is my keeper, Yosh R-55. Thebother pic is my tuner set up for now. EJK fuel controller... Juice box under a different name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sat on the FZ09 today at a dealer. Thought,"Wonder what Marthy will come up for this?" Question answered! Lol! Amazing how easily that front end comes up! Great sound!