Manta Tail Bag?

uglyguitar

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure where to put this in the forum, but does anyone have a Joe Rocket Manta tail bag? Does it work with the velcro straps? I've got the tank bag and it works quite nice, but I'm looking for some additional storage. Pictures would be cool.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased the black version a couple weeks ago. Nice price. Ordered it from motorcyclesuperstore. Only thing is the velcro straps are too short to fit around the seat. So i had to improvise and add some velcro straps to make it work. In the end, not a bad bag for small loose items. My extra shield fits perfectly.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased the black version a couple weeks ago. Nice price. Ordered it from motorcyclesuperstore. Only thing is the velcro straps are too short to fit around the seat. So i had to improvise and add some velcro straps to make it work. In the end, not a bad bag for small loose items. My extra shield fits perfectly.

Ditto. I have the Manta tail bag and the straps do not reach all the way. It's a perfect size though for carrying just a few things.