Major Update!!!!!

Topher

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted to give you guys an update I got my bike in November of last year and started working on it. A friend of mine had it in his garage for a few years and wasn't using it so I picked it up from him and started working on it. Here are the first few pics.30367.jpg29967.jpeg29316.jpg22339.jpgreceived_10101290259548335.jpg

And here are the Current pics. List of upgrades include new front rim, Dark blue and black vinyl wrap, Scorpion exhaust, motodynamic led taillight, New tires, several oil changes even though it only has 7000 miles on it trying to clean out the system, a coolant flush, 4 new spark plugs (bad gas my fault) and maybe a few other things too but that's most of it. I'm not going anywhere but wanted to thank you guys for all your help and I'm sure I will still ask questions. Here is the current pics.
20170725_172249.jpg20170725_172256.jpg20170725_172327.jpg20170725_172342.jpg20170725_172243.jpg

SirLanceralot

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, looks great! I really like the highlight trim on the wheels, stands out very nicely.

What windscreen do you have on there? I commute 45 minutes on an 80mph highway and I think I might benefit from a slightly taller than stock windscreen.

Thanks,
Derek

Topher

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks..It's a puig. But I don't know any more than that it was already on it when I got it

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, looks great! I really like the highlight trim on the wheels, stands out very nicely.

What windscreen do you have on there? I commute 45 minutes on an 80mph highway and I think I might benefit from a slightly taller than stock windscreen.

Thanks,
Derek

I had a Puig on mine. Looks like it. Helped with wind alot

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful! No one would ever know the shape it was in without the original pictures.

I am interested in more information about wrapping. Is it applied rough and trimmed in place, or do you make templates and apply pre cut shapes? Where do you get the materials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Topher

Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful! No one would ever know the shape it was in without the original pictures.

I am interested in more information about wrapping. Is it applied rough and trimmed in place, or do you make templates and apply pre cut shapes? Where do you get the materials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had a friend do it for me he has a shop where he does tint and vinyl wraps. He uses big pieces and the seams are covered by the black wrap and pinstripes

Last edited:

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a friend do it for me he has a shop where he does tint and vinyl wraps. He uses big pieces and the seams are covered by the black wrap and pinstripes

Very impressive. I wrapped my entire car last spring and it took me 30-40 hours of labor