lunch break vol II

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
So today I took another one of my fabulous lunch breaks. I had a turkey sandwich with dill pickles and a few dorito's on top for some extra flavor. I went and checked the mailbox because i'm waiting for my FS6 frame sliders. well I get to the box and there isnt much there just the april issue of playboy and some junk mail. So I go home and watch some t.v. about bullet trains and such, so now its time to go back to work and as I am locking my door I hear someone walking throught the grass. well this is rather unusual for someone to be walking through this patch of grass because it is right behind someone else's apartment so I peek around the corner to make sure no one is breaking into my neighbors apartment and who do I see?........

it's the mailman! and he has a package for me! Its my frame sliders! all the way from "sunny" Canada in six business days! Yay for me! official mod number 2 will be in effect tonight. so after this round I will upload some pics for you guys to see the fastest shade (cobalt) of the fastest color (blue) on the best bike (fz6) with my minimal mods.

:Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
man you are one lucky guy to get such great presents for your lunch breaks! Love it when that happens. BTW nice job on the FE that you made up. Great idea! I might have to implement myself.
He is one lucky man to get a lunch break, and in the comfort of his own home.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that was another member... I bought the fazr6 fe kit from sbn....<great product!

I need to buy you lunch someday Doc, maybe I'll have good luck like you too! After all, Playboy, pickles, Doritos and new sliders...what more could a guy want???

g/f lets you keep the PB around the place huh? Or is it hidden?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I need to buy you lunch someday Doc, maybe I'll have good luck like you too! After all, Playboy, pickles, Doritos and new sliders...what more could a guy want???

g/f lets you keep the PB around the place huh? Or is it hidden?

It's her subscription....I have to ask to look :p

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just don't over torque your bolts or HavBlue, JONAC, Fred and few others will have your a$$!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Just don't over torque your bolts or HavBlue, JONAC, Fred and few others will have your a$$!

Not much left here Top. What uncle sam didn't take the old lady has chewed off! :thumbup:

Update: last night I went to put on the sliders and found that the bolts were the same length (two different size sliders) The short slider wouldnt even touch the frame with the long a$$ bolt. so right now I only got one on and am going to go to the hardware store for a bolt. I did write to FS6sliders to see how the react before I give my review on the company. :thumbup:

Is it just me or does it seem like the frame/engine bolts should be more than 40ft/lbs?