Luggage Locker Tail Bag Owner's Report

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
High quality luggage and tank bags that are custom fitted and can be secured to the motorcycle.

More...

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That attachment method is ingenious. I think they just sold another one. :thumbup:

Gdubya

Reaction score
Visit site
Thinking about finally making the plunge on this. Just made my first commute in full gear including pants and boots. I used to just strap my crummy jacket on the back of the bike with a bungee net and forget about it. There are camera's in the lot, so I usually figured the random idiot or wino would ignore it, or I'd lose a cheapie jacket. No issues all last year. But adding boots and pants, it is a real pain to strap it all down, and I am thinking this might make it opportune for someone stupid to think about grabbing some gear. Luggage locer would be good because I don't need super secure, just not instantly accessible.

Do you think the larger Luggage Locker tail bag would be big enough to hold a jacket, pants, and touring boots?

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to figure out how to stow all my riding gear for commuting. I typically ride to meetings with customers, where going into the building fully dressed in "motorcycle business casual" would be a bit inappropriate. I have a Coretech tail and saddle bags, but all that gear doesn't still doesn't fit in there (nor does it look like it would fit in the Luggage Locker). For a while, I was stuffing all the gear into a small backpack, locking the pack closed, and then locking the pack to the wheel with a cable. Eventually I just dispensed with the backpack and run the cable through helmet and the arm and leg of the jacket/pants, and chain the whole mess to the front wheel. It's all just lying there on the ground, but you'd have to be pretty determined to steal it, needing some heavy duty wire cutters to break the cable. My riding gear is old, ugly, and dirty (like me?) so probably no one would take it anyway. Rain is a rarety out here in sunny California, so that's not much of an issue either. Someday I may get a big topcase that could hold all that stuff and be locked closed.