Los Angeles: Aftermarket parts / Store

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Angeleno Riders:

Would anyone know of any good aftermarket motorcycle shops in the Los Angeles / Orange County area?
My '07 FZ6 might benefit from:

• Pazzo Levers
  • Exhausts (Scorpion or Big Brother)
  • Others
I can always buy online, but I'd like to see some of these parts in person.

Thanks

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Angeleno Riders:

Would anyone know of any good aftermarket motorcycle shops in the Los Angeles / Orange County area?
My '07 FZ6 might benefit from:

• Pazzo Levers
  • Exhausts (Scorpion or Big Brother)
  • Others
I can always buy online, but I'd like to see some of these parts in person.

Thanks

I like buying stuff from Art @ Cycle Depot in Eagle Rock/Los Angeles. He's their number one parts salesman and always has good recommendations. He's also become a personal friend. Unfortunately, he's out of the states for a few weeks on vacation. But, if you can get a hold of Chris or Albert, they're also good guys and are usually willing to deal on large purchases. Make sure you ask them "What's the best you can do on this order?" Officially, CycleDepot got rid of their "beat anybody's listed or advertised price" policy a few months back. However, if you can show them a better deal (including eBay prices), they're often willing to beat those or get very close to them. Art, in particular, is usually willing beat prices for me, because I've bought so much stuff from him. Building a reputation with your local parts guy can save you hundreds $$$ if you're planning doing a lot of mod work and aren't looking to go cheap on key parts by going to eBay or Craigslist.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the advice! Would you know if cycledepot carries Pazzo levers or Scorpion and/or Big Bros exhausts? I emailed them but did not hear back yet. I was hoping on getting some of these mods done by this Friday!

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the advice! Would you know if cycledepot carries Pazzo levers or Scorpion and/or Big Bros exhausts? I emailed them but did not hear back yet. I was hoping on getting some of these mods done by this Friday!

I picked up both my 05 FZ6 & 07 R6S Pazzos from them. $135 each pair. They can get you almost any part you wish. Turn around time is usually 3-5 days. They try to not carry much stuff in stock so they order everything.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up both my 05 FZ6 & 07 R6S Pazzos from them. $135 each pair. They can get you almost any part you wish. Turn around time is usually 3-5 days. They try to not carry much stuff in stock so they order everything.

$135 for a pair of Pazzos? Are they authentic, or are they knock-offs, bootleg/underground products just using their brand name and look a like? If they are real, great price, considering they go for over $200 on some sites. I would be interested in getting some for that price. I will have to contact them if what you say is correct.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
$135 for a pair of Pazzos? Are they authentic, or are they knock-offs, bootleg/underground products just using their brand name and look a like? If they are real, great price, considering they go for over $200 on some sites. I would be interested in getting some for that price. I will have to contact them if what you say is correct.

They're Pazzos. $135 is about what eBay can do you so nothing really special there. There was once a group buy that had the same price but they offered custom engraving. eBayers sometime offer that too.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
cheapest i have found on eBay is $159 including shipping. I am not ready to pull the trigger yet, but i wouldn't mind saving $20 from this mystery dealer...

H

HavBlue

Chaparral Motorsports on H street in San Bernardino. They're on line too. Got a set of Icon Merc racing gloves for $20.00 less than anybody else and my new ride pants were dirt cheap too.