Looking for parts - rear plastic, front fairing 2004 FZ6

vkprashanth1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I have a 2004 FZ6 black silver color combo and looking for the left side rear plastic piece that sits below the seat. I am also looking for the main front fairing from anyone who has done a naked conversion. Both of these are broken on my bike from being dropped in the garage. I had no frame sliders ----:spank:

Regards

Saukko

Reaction score
Visit site
Have 2005 same theme it's called a cowl upper nose I am also in need but can wait till winter as I didn't damage were I can't use but will need giv me a shout if you here of more then u need .jim

1up1up

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I just bought a 2005 FZ6 two weeks ago that I converted to naked. I have the whole front fairing in blue. The condition is good with no cracks and I can also send high-quality photos. I was going to keep it in case the future owner of the bike would rather have the stock look but I'm also open to selling. Only problem is that I'm not sure how much it's worth or how I would even ship to you. I'm located in Oakdale, MN, 55128. Let me know if you're interested.

mjbzak

Reaction score
Visit site
Was wondering if you still had the whole front fairing and if so if you could send me some pics of it? Also was wondering what you would want price wise on it and shipping?

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I just bought a 2005 FZ6 two weeks ago that I converted to naked. I have the whole front fairing in blue. The condition is good with no cracks and I can also send high-quality photos. I was going to keep it in case the future owner of the bike would rather have the stock look but I'm also open to selling. Only problem is that I'm not sure how much it's worth or how I would even ship to you. I'm located in Oakdale, MN, 55128. Let me know if you're interested.

I posted almost the same exact message a couple of weeks ago. There were PM's in my box that afternoon about buying it.

I ended up shipping the whole thing in 2 boxes. One big one, roughly 24 inches square to contain the main part of the fairing and most of the other parts. And one smaller box with the stay and two inner panels. It cost almost $80 to UPS from Tallahassee to Houston area. Would have been almost double to USPS it.

1up1up

Reaction score
Visit site
I do still have the fairing. After some searching, I would feel comfortable selling everything for $260 + shipping. This includes main bracket for fairing, both headlights, two turn signals, both plastic inner covers, both mirrors, windscreen, and the bolts/plastic screws. I will have pictures soon.