Looking for OEM Front fairing kit

imorrison

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! I was looking for a stock front fairing kit for the fz6. The reason being that I just bought the bike and he previously crashed it. He put on a minimal front end that I do not like, and I like the stock front end very much and have been looking for a while but cannot seem to find one. If someone can point me in the right direction on this itd be much appreciated! Thanks!

:welcome: to the forum!

Your 2007 is the S-2 version so fairings from 2007 to 2009 will work. You'll want all the associated brackets for mounting. You may find a member who has a complete fairing that has switched to a naked conversion.:)

Just to give you an idea of the extent of parts, the fairing on my 2004 is 34 part numbers (up to 5 of some part numbers required) excluding the headlights and instruments.

Well it is a 2007. How do you know that I have an S-2? And that's what I was hoping to find someone one here who switched to a naked conversion. Or better yet someone who wants to and is willing to trade the parts. I looked it up and I saw it was 36 some odd parts as well, I'm not necessarily looking for a kit either case just one place where I can find all the necessary parts with ease

Well it is a 2007. How do you know that I have an S-2? And that's what I was hoping to find someone one here who switched to a naked conversion. Or better yet someone who wants to and is willing to trade the parts. I looked it up and I saw it was 36 some odd parts as well, I'm not necessarily looking for a kit either case just one place where I can find all the necessary parts with ease

If your bike is a US. bike, it's the year that model was marketed and sold as. The FZ6 was made 2004 to 2009. S-1 version is 2004 t0 2006. The S-2 version in 2007 to 2009. In other countries a bike's year may be when it was first register so the series model type may not match a US. series model type.

The reason I know this is for many years they made me carry water up the mountain on one of those poles, a bucket on each end, with the promise of enlightenment. At night I had to make the rice in one of those large cauldrons. I never attained enlightenment but did get a sore back and can tell the S1 from the S-2 version......:rolleyes:Blah

Yeah I'm sure that's how it went lol. As a matter of fact, I'm in need of a guy who is good with the electricals in my area because the guy I bought it from was very sloppy with the job he did.

Back