Looking for FZ6 in Ohio

JeffD

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,
New to the site, looking to become a "Legit" member by purchasing an FZ6. Figured this may be better than craigs. I've been rolling on a 2003 Suzuki VS800 Intruder for a few years & 20,000 miles, and I'm itching to make the FZ6 my next bike for sport-touring purposes. I love going to Mid-Ohio for a great time! :rockon:
Due to the going price range & value of the bike, I think I'm looking for a 2006, 2007. I wouldn't mind an older one, but I would want to know that the TPS problem was addressed and possibly the nut & washer on the front sprocket?? Travel bags/luggage would be great, but I can always add it later.
I need to sell my intruder 1st, but I'm working on it. I've already done some research on getting to & changing the battery, air filter, oil & filter, and even the clutch plates if I have to! :cheer: I'm so close I can taste it!
Anyway, I thought I would try to locate one for sale in the SW Ohio area through this sight since I know you guys are serious about your "6". It doesn't have to be in the SW area; if the deal is sweet enough, I may travel a reasonable distance.
Thanks Guys!!!